HK: How I get meowmie all to myself

Old September 23rd 05, 02:47 PM
KittyLady

Default HK: How I get meowmie all to myself

See I luv my meowmie so much. She takes such good care of me and when I
do something bad she fusses but then she feels bad and loves me for a
long time. (Don't tell her)

This is how I get the big bed all for me and meowmie.
My male slave is a loud sleeper. Meowmie says is called snoring.
I think he is just being rude.
What I do is wait until his "snoring" is just to loud and then I will
stalk up the covers to his head and bat him on the lips a few times.
Sometimes he will stop but if he dosent I lay my big fluffy belly over
his head and dig my claws into his fur on his head. My male slave will
jump up and yell but I just look at him and blink my purrty green eyes.
He tells meowmie that I am trying to kill him again (I really don't
like him to much but I would not kill him) my meowmie will laugh and
tell him he is silly, that I am a cat and still a baby and that I don't
know any better, den she will put me under da blanket wif her and wrap
her arm around me and tell me how much she luvs me. This results in
getting the big bed all to mine and meowmies self. (Little does meowmie
know I am making sure she gets her rest so she can play wif me the next
day.)
Love,
Harvey

Old September 23rd 05, 04:19 PM
Exocat

"KittyLady" wrote
[...]

Nice one Harvey!

I don't have to do that 'cos MH (My Hoomin) is a quiet sleeper.
If a senior cat gets between me & the part of MH I wanna snuggle
next to I jest burrow under the covers and heave them aside. If
it gets too hot unnerneath I can then get out & slot into the
available space.

Sumtimes, tho', I like to snuggle up with a Senior cat too.

Purrs
Claudius

Old September 23rd 05, 04:44 PM
KittyLady

I da only kitty here but meowmie has a ferret. Bob thinks hes a cat
like me. I like to play fight wif him but meowmie says I hava be
gen-tal because he is a senior citizen. I don't get it he is way
litteler dan me. He likes to dig in the garbage and sum times he goes
in da litter box and makes a big mess but meowmie not fuss at him cause
she say he is old and dosen't know better.
I am jelous of him sumtimes. My meowmie calls for him. She say Bob, Bob
Marley were are you and I run and get on her lap before she can pick
him up!
Nose rubs,
Harvey