Power Purrs from T&B

Old September 16th 04, 11:47 AM
lewe

Default Power Purrs from T&B

Thea & Bono are on the road today, *finally* on their way home. So they are
meatloafing and making serious contribution to The Purr all day.
Frank & Nikki get lots of sympathy purrs for their TED visit, T&B are due
next week, Thea has a tooth to be checked again for suspected FORL and Bono
had a slightly elevated liver value at the annual check up just before the
vacation started and needs another blood test to see what's going on.

Anyway - seems like my parents decided on not keeping them after all ...
Seriously there was a wedding and some other events that gave them even a
few more weeks than usual in the countryside. I am sure they don't
complain - my parents are well trained slaves by now and take them for all
(well nearly all) the walkies they demand, the cats have their own veranda
and get lots of attention ...
T&B are used to longer summer vacations than I get, I just don't enjoy the
same great terms of employment they seem to ...

Best
Lena
--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old September 16th 04, 03:22 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for Thea's tooth and for Bono's test to be
normal,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snip

Old September 16th 04, 04:41 PM
Julie Cook

lewe wrote:
Thea & Bono are on the road today, *finally* on their way home. So they are
meatloafing and making serious contribution to The Purr all day.
Frank & Nikki get lots of sympathy purrs for their TED visit, T&B are due
next week, Thea has a tooth to be checked again for suspected FORL and Bono
had a slightly elevated liver value at the annual check up just before the
vacation started and needs another blood test to see what's going on.

I'll instruct Hobbes, Selena and Lacey to send purrs next week for the
Red and Grey Ones that their TED visit be uneventful. I'm sure you're
excited that they are one the way home.

Julie

Old September 16th 04, 05:14 PM
Marina

lewe wrote:

Thea & Bono are on the road today, *finally* on their way home. So they are
meatloafing and making serious contribution to The Purr all day.
Frank & Nikki get lots of sympathy purrs for their TED visit, T&B are due
next week, Thea has a tooth to be checked again for suspected FORL and Bono
had a slightly elevated liver value at the annual check up just before the
vacation started and needs another blood test to see what's going on.

We will purr for their trip to go well and the TED visit too. I'm happy
to report that F&N have both purred for meowmie since we got home, so
maybe they've forgiven me for all the torture they were put through.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki