Purrs for Dan M

Old October 20th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

Default Purrs for Dan M

I heard yesterday that he had to go to an ER and spent part of the day in a
hospital for dehydration. I don't know much more than that he's been too
sick to post.

Old October 20th 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie and Sam

"Pat" wrote in message
news
I heard yesterday that he had to go to an ER and spent part of the day in a
hospital for dehydration. I don't know much more than that he's been too
sick to post.

Purrs on the way for Dan from Hobbes, Lacey and Barnabus and I'm sure dopey
purrs from Sam as well. He sent me an email today, twice (better safe than
sorry - and Lee, he gave you a glowing referral, btw). I hope that its
nothing serious.

Julie

Old October 20th 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Pat wrote:
I heard yesterday that he had to go to an ER and spent part of the day in a
hospital for dehydration. I don't know much more than that he's been too
sick to post.

Lots and lots of purrs. Hopefully it's nothing serious. Does anybody
have his phone number?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 20th 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"Pat" wrote in message

I heard yesterday that he had to go to an ER and spent part of the day in a
hospital for dehydration. I don't know much more than that he's been too
sick to post.

Oh, dear! That's terrible. I wonder how he got dehydrated?? Does he have
a fever? (I remember he posted a little while ago saying he had the flu.)

Very watery purrs for Dan from me and my crew.

Joyce
Old October 20th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Pat wrote:
I heard yesterday that he had to go to an ER and spent part of the day in a
hospital for dehydration. I don't know much more than that he's been too
sick to post.

This is very worrying. Many, many purrs on the way for Dan to feel
better soonest.

Old October 20th 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Pat wrote:
I heard yesterday that he had to go to an ER and spent part of the day in a
hospital for dehydration. I don't know much more than that he's been too
sick to post.

Purrs on the way for DanM.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old October 20th 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

Pat wrote:
I heard yesterday that he had to go to an ER and spent part of the day in a
hospital for dehydration. I don't know much more than that he's been too
sick to post.

Thanks for the concern, but I'm finally getting back on my feet.

I had the flu a couple weeks ago, and I guess I got a bit behind the
hydration curve then. I was dizzy and light-headed over the weekend so I
stayed home from work Monday. When I woke up Tuesday I had really nasty
vertigo - just moving my head made the room spin and brought on a
massive attack of nausea. I spent half the day trying to lie perfectly
still, but gave up in the early afternoon and had my brother run me to
the emergency room.

They gave me a couple liters of IV fluids and a batch of anti-vertigo
drugs and did a bunch of blood tests and some x-rays, and the doc told
me to stay home for the rest of the week. I haven't been able to focus
on anything for more than a few minutes at a time, hence just about no
e-mail or Usenet (or reading - talk about withdrawal!). But this
afternoon I'm actually able to focus on the screen for half an hour
without getting barfy, so I'm on the mend. I'm even thinking about going
back to work tomorrow.

The doc gave me a clean bill of health, other than being a couple quarts
low on fluids. Heart is fine, no neuro problems, blood sugar ok, etc. so
I'll be able to catch up on RPCA, RPCC, and e-mail over the next day or so.

Dan
Old October 20th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Dan M wrote:

The doc gave me a clean bill of health, other than being a couple quarts
low on fluids. Heart is fine, no neuro problems, blood sugar ok, etc. so
I'll be able to catch up on RPCA, RPCC, and e-mail over the next day or so.

So glad to hear you are OK, Dan! Keep drinking! Wet purrs on the way!

Old October 20th 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:51:44 -0500, "Pat"
yodeled:

I heard yesterday that he had to go to an ER and spent part of the day in a
hospital for dehydration. I don't know much more than that he's been too
sick to post.

Oh no! My guys are up and purring for a true friend to kitties
everywhere!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War