Disinfectant needed

Old November 29th 03, 11:15 PM
afr

Ditto on the cleanser warning.....natural orange is good. (Spic n span is
supposed to be safe, but not a very good cleaner!)

a.
On Sat, 29 Nov 2003, Mary wrote:

wrote in message
"Mary" wrote:

I didn't know cats hate Pine Sol. I use it in my toilets because I
like the way you can clean one bowl and it makes the whole house

smell
clean.

Any phenol-based cleaner is dangerous to cats. If they'll walk on

it,
then they'll lick their paws. Please read the labels before choosing
cleaners such as Pine Sol and Lysol.

-mhd

Thanks. Happily, they tend to stay out of the toilets.

Old November 30th 03, 09:02 PM
KellyH

Thanks for all the good ideas! I'll print out the details on some of the
products mentioned and show it to those who make decisions. If we could get
away from bleach, I would love it! I'm sure the cats would, too.

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

rg...

Old December 1st 03, 05:19 AM
Mary

"KellyH" wrote in message
Thanks for all the good ideas! I'll print out the details on some

of the
products mentioned and show it to those who make decisions. If we

could get
away from bleach, I would love it! I'm sure the cats would, too.

Well, the main thing is that you make sure to wear gloves and never
spray it in a fine enough spray to inhale. That was my only important
point with regards to your question.

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net