yum...

Old February 3rd 04, 01:32 PM
Alexandra

Default yum...

Hi again!

First: everythings alright with Tigger, nothing to worry.
I visited him last night and he is such a funny little bugger!

But while I was there something happened I just cannot make out:
One of his new maumie`s other cats hid some of his food.... in my
sneakers!

I tell you it was.... squishy. Yugh. Fresh out of the tin.
My friend told me he does that all the time, and she was so sorry she
forgot to tell me that they always look into their shoes before
putting them on!

As Sammy was a stray like Tigger, I guess hiding food from his bowl
somewhere else seems logical, as hes not top cat of the bunch, but...
why would any kitty in her right mind hide the stuff in some smelly,
worn trainers? He eats it, apparently.

Yummy.

Wonderingly,

Alex
Old February 5th 04, 04:05 AM
Dennis Carr

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 05:06:25 +0000, Laura R. wrote:

Camille licks my feet obsessively. I think some cats like feet smell.
:-)

Cats seem to also like valerian as a stronger than catnip
whatever-you-classify-the-nip-as, and valerian smells not unlike gym socks.

--
Dennis Carr - | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.

Old February 6th 04, 05:47 AM
Hailey

Camille licks my feet obsessively. I think some cats like feet smell.
:-)

Cats seem to also like valerian as a stronger than catnip
whatever-you-classify-the-nip-as, and valerian smells not unlike gym

socks.

Seriously? Is it okay for them to have? I always have valerian on hand. I'd
be happy to share with my little buddies if I knew it was safe.
And you're right. I have to hold my breath when taking valerian, no WAY I
can make tea out of it! LOL

Oh, yuck! Now I'm gonna start wondering how much my feet must stink!
;-)

Laura

LOL well at least valerian doesn't *make* your feeties stink