Is Boyfie claiming starvation at another home?

Old October 10th 14, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Is Boyfie claiming starvation at another home?

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Sylvia M" wrote in message

Would you consider hanging an index card on his collar, saying PLEASE
DON'T FEED ME" before letting him out? (I betcha the answer is a loud
"NO!")

Only because he wouldn't allow any near enough to read it. so not a no,
as such.

or
Posting some paper sheets in the neighborhood, with his picture, saying
"Please Don't feed this cat, for medical reasons.
Thank you"
Hope This Helps,

Might do this, thanks for the idea.
Boyfie has a huge appetite and would like to be the fattest cat in the
world. It's my job to ensure it doesn't happen, but it's not easy.
If I let him eat the amount he claims he needs, he would be a very fat
cat, a balloon.
So, he gets two pouches a day and a little sprinkle of dry at 10 pm. He
should maintain a perfect weight on this but he is somehow putting on
weight.
I think he has found someone who feeds the cats they don't have
themselves, outside.

is there any chance that boyfie got himself a credit card?

LOL!
No he has found someone that is feeding outdoor cats and he says "well, I
was once a lost cat, so I'm well entitled to this."

Old October 11th 14, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Joy" wrote in message
"Lesley Madigan" wrote in message
On Sunday, October 5, 2014 1:50:55 PM UTC-7, Christina Websell wrote:
. Boyfie has a huge appetite and would like to be the fattest cat in the
world.

I always rekoned Issi (RB) wanted to die of obesity

I don't know if you know the song "Hey Fatty bum bum"

Bit I sing it to Bonnie with slightly different words i.e.

"Hey little Bon Bon
Sweet little kitten
Hey little Bon Bon
Let me tell you somethinh
I know you'd like to be big and fat
Can we just disagree on that?"

Yes I know that song..

She gets 3 pouchies a day

Too many unless she is out, hunting and burning up the calories. Boyfie
gets two pouches/day plus his 10 pm sprinkles. It normally maintains him
at
a perfect weight. I don't want him to get fat and get diabetes, I know
he
wouldn't allow me to inject him and it would mean I would have to send
him
to the Bridge.

3 pouches/day = too much for an indoor cat.

It all depends on the size of the cat, and I don't mean fatness. Larger
cats naturally need more food than smaller ones do.

Trust me, Lesley's cat doesn't need 3 pouches a day. she is an indoor cat.
She isn't larger than Boyfriend and I doubt she burns off more calories than
he does, being in and out.
Boyfie gets two pouches plus sprinkles and it keeps him at a correct weight.
Of course he would like another pouch but I have to say no because it's up
to me to keep him healthy.
He moans about it. Every day.

--
Joy Unlimited