Felix is sleeping on my clean clothes

Old October 9th 14, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
toci

Default Felix is sleeping on my clean clothes

I had a stack of clean clothes (recycled) on a chair behind my computer and thought I had found a place for them. But now Felix has found them as an apparently permanent nap time place. So when I want something, I need to displace him. I have a problem. I don't want to move them, or him, so I guess I live with it. Toci
Old October 9th 14, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 10/8/2014 10:03 PM, toci wrote:
I had a stack of clean clothes (recycled) on a chair behind my computer
and thought I had found a place for them. But now Felix has found them as
an apparently permanent nap time place. So when I want something, I need to
displace him. I have a problem. I don't want to move them, or him, so I guess I live with it. Toci

Perhaps leave small pile of the "Felix claimed" clothes in that same
spot. Then maybe get a basket and move the other clean clothes to a
place Felix can't reach. As clever as Persia was, I always found a way
for her not to get into/reach certain things. It takes a bit of
creativity, but it can be done. Good luck, toci.

Jill
Old October 9th 14, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 10/8/2014 7:03 PM, toci wrote:
I had a stack of clean clothes (recycled) on a chair behind my computer and thought I had found a place for them. But now Felix has found them as an apparently permanent nap time place. So when I want something, I need to displace him. I have a problem. I don't want to move them, or him, so I guess I live with it. Toci

They seem to like to sleep on clean clothes. I usually bring my clean
laundry in and put it on the couch until I get around to folding and
putting away. I put a towel over the clothes. Waffles used to love to
sleep on that towel, but only when there were clothes under it. Once I
had put them away, the towel was still there, but he ignored it.

Joy

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Old October 9th 14, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Wed, 08 Oct 2014 22:26:10 -0700, Joy wrote:

On 10/8/2014 7:03 PM, toci wrote:
I had a stack of clean clothes (recycled) on a chair behind my computer and thought I had found a place for them. But now Felix has found them as an apparently permanent nap time place. So when I want something, I need to displace him. I have a problem. I don't want to move them, or him, so I guess I live with it. Toci

They seem to like to sleep on clean clothes. I usually bring my clean
laundry in and put it on the couch until I get around to folding and
putting away. I put a towel over the clothes. Waffles used to love to
sleep on that towel, but only when there were clothes under it. Once I
had put them away, the towel was still there, but he ignored it.

Joy

They like my dirty clothes as well. I like to pretend that it's
because the clothes have my scent, but I suppose it's because they
just like that lived-in feeling.
Old October 9th 14, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 10/8/2014 7:03 PM, toci wrote:
I had a stack of clean clothes (recycled) on a chair behind my computer and thought I had found a place for them. But now Felix has found them as an apparently permanent nap time place. So when I want something, I need to displace him. I have a problem. I don't want to move them, or him, so I guess I live with it. Toci

They seem to like to sleep on clean clothes. I usually bring my clean
laundry in and put it on the couch until I get around to folding and
putting away. I put a towel over the clothes. Waffles used to love to
sleep on that towel, but only when there were clothes under it. Once I
had put them away, the towel was still there, but he ignored it.

Joy

They like my dirty clothes as well. I like to pretend that it's
because the clothes have my scent, but I suppose it's because they
just like that lived-in feeling.

I'm sure it has a lot to do with your scent.

Persia used to love warm clothes right out of the dryer. It had to do
with the warmth, not the scent (I never use fabric softener/dryer sheets
or anything like that.)

Jill
Old October 9th 14, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 10/8/2014 7:03 PM, toci wrote:
I had a stack of clean clothes (recycled) on a chair behind my computer and thought I had found a place for them. But now Felix has found them as an apparently permanent nap time place. So when I want something, I need to displace him. I have a problem. I don't want to move them, or him, so I guess I live with it. Toci

They seem to like to sleep on clean clothes. I usually bring my clean
laundry in and put it on the couch until I get around to folding and
putting away. I put a towel over the clothes. Waffles used to love to
sleep on that towel, but only when there were clothes under it. Once I
had put them away, the towel was still there, but he ignored it.

Joy

They like my dirty clothes as well. I like to pretend that it's
because the clothes have my scent, but I suppose it's because they
just like that lived-in feeling.

LOL! That reminds me that when I go away, I usually leave a t-short
I've been wearing on my bed when I go away, so my cats will have
something with my scent.

Joy

Old October 11th 14, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"toci" wrote in message
I had a stack of clean clothes (recycled) on a chair behind my computer and
thought I had found a place for them. But now Felix has found them as an
apparently permanent nap time place. So when I want something, I need to
displace him. I have a problem. I don't want to move them, or him, so I
guess I live with it. Toci

cats often like to sleep on freshly washed clothes. I suggest you leave him
with two fresh smelling items and put the rest away immediately.

If your children are internet users, set them up on an online auctionsite to bid on the clothes that they want within a pre-set budget. While thereis a downside of not being able to try the clothes on, this is a fun way toshop for your children. Onli [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 April 25th 08 01:53 PM
Trying on clothes (not OT) Susan M[_3_] Cat anecdotes 6 April 6th 08 03:49 AM
Sleeping Beauty/Sleeping Cat Eddie2005 via CatKB.com Cat health & behaviour 15 April 28th 05 03:54 AM
cat clothes splinter Cats - misc 8 July 9th 04 11:29 PM
New clothes? CK Cat anecdotes 68 May 8th 04 10:57 AM