Tongue

Old March 4th 05, 06:27 PM
Kreisleriana

Default Tongue

A page of sticking-out kitty tongues:
http://members.shaw.ca/hieraco/tongue.html

Theresa
Old March 4th 05, 08:09 PM
Karen

OMG! How cute is "Dust Kitty"? I love all the tongue pics.

Old March 4th 05, 08:38 PM
CatNipped

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

A page of sticking-out kitty tongues:
http://members.shaw.ca/hieraco/tongue.html

OK, gotta add this one of Jessie!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...0/DCP_1860.jpg

Hugs,

CatNipped

Theresa

Old March 4th 05, 09:21 PM
Gabey8

LOL! What a cute page!

I'll have to remember to send them a pic if I ever catch a shot of Captain
or Stanley sticking his tongue out.

BTW, this newsgroup might be the only place in the world where a thread
can be begun with a topic line like this, or with words like "Pics of ...
in bed", where people can feel 100% confident that the content will be
family-friendly, work-safe, etc. ) Yet another reason I love this
group.

Either that, or in the case of this thread, the topic might be referring
to food. Either way, RPCA rules. )

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old March 4th 05, 11:12 PM
Mary

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

A page of sticking-out kitty tongues:
http://members.shaw.ca/hieraco/tongue.html

Just the laugh I needed at the end of a long day!

Old March 4th 05, 11:21 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:09:00 -0600, "Karen"
yodeled:

OMG! How cute is "Dust Kitty"? I love all the tongue pics.

Like a dust ball with eyes. )

Theresa
Old March 4th 05, 11:22 PM
Mary

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

A page of sticking-out kitty tongues:
http://members.shaw.ca/hieraco/tongue.html

OK, gotta add this one of Jessie!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...0/DCP_1860.jpg

Hugs,

She is so dainty! Is she that dainty in person?

Old March 4th 05, 11:35 PM
CatNipped

"Mary" wrote in message
news:1109978545.51d2a1b0429b63c67a9c40a3e2703697@t eranews...

OK, gotta add this one of Jessie!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...0/DCP_1860.jpg

Hugs,

She is so dainty! Is she that dainty in person?

Yep! She's just a little over 4 pounds. She is *SO* tiny people think
she's still a kitten (and she doesn't disabuse them of that idea by the way
she acts!).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 4th 05, 11:36 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 23:35:26 GMT, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

"Mary" wrote in message
news:1109978545.51d2a1b0429b63c67a9c40a3e2703697@ teranews...

OK, gotta add this one of Jessie!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...0/DCP_1860.jpg

Hugs,

She is so dainty! Is she that dainty in person?

Yep! She's just a little over 4 pounds. She is *SO* tiny people think
she's still a kitten (and she doesn't disabuse them of that idea by the way
she acts!).

Hugs,

CatNipped

She reminds me a bit of my little Mimi (RB) They are both tiny, and
both have that "moi?" look.

Theresa
Old March 5th 05, 02:13 AM
Enfilade

Kreisleriana wrote in message . ..
A page of sticking-out kitty tongues:
http://members.shaw.ca/hieraco/tongue.html

Cute!

My dad slaughtered his own cattle, but we could never bring ourselves
to want tongue, so those were fed to our dog as a treat. We made
stuffed heart once, but although it tasted like beef with chicken
dressing inside, the shape of it was kind of off-putting for my mom
and we never had that again either. Tail usually ended up in soup.

--Fil

Cat's tongue while drinking JMagerl Cat health & behaviour 4 October 4th 04 06:47 PM
red tongue Wendy Cat rescue 28 September 17th 04 05:46 PM
Help my Cat's tongue is hanging, UPDATE V Lyn Cat health & behaviour 18 April 6th 04 06:12 PM
My Cats Tongue is hanging out "HELP" V Lynn Freelon Cat health & behaviour 18 March 9th 04 05:13 AM