Purrs needed desperately

Old January 18th 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default Purrs needed desperately PHEW!!!!

On 2007-01-17 18:37:06 -0600, "meeee"
said:

He's home!! When we got up at 5 this morning, I could have sworn I
heard him...then DH went outside, and said 'Guess who's home??"...he
was cowering on the porch, very glad to see me and very grubby.
Normally he just cuddles quickly then is off being busy, but today he's
very cuddly and quiet, and Jasmine has to stay in my room, I don't
care, because I'm cuddling him today!!

Thankyou all so much for all the purrs and doggy tail wags, he returned
so quickly and completely unharmed. He looks like he was hiding under a
car yesterday....poor little man. Thankyou all. Your purrs were
answered!!! I just can't wait to move into a bigger house, so he can
have a room up the other end to Jasmine, and a permanant enclosure. My
new enclosures will have doors *into* the house, but no doors into the
Out after this....it's too risky, easy to be opened by kids, or
forgotten by me....
Thankyou again.

Oh thank goodness!!!!!

Old January 18th 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

meeee wrote:
[...]

Hooray! I'm relieved to know he's home safely, if a slightly sadder,
wiser cat. And glad that your fears for him are over.

Melissa

Old January 18th 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Default Purrs needed desperately

meeee wrote:
Hi everyone, sorry to bother you all but I need some purrs desperately.
Mango has been relegated to The Outdoors....enclosure that is, for the past
few months as he and Jasmine have taken a heyuge dislike to each other and
until we move to a bigger house (midway through this year) I have to
separate them, as he was furpulling because she was on the other side of the
door to him smelling bad and saying horrible things. You get the picture.
Anyway sometime last night he has either escaped or been stolen. I went out
this morning, and his door was slightly ajar, and he was gone. I keep it
locked with a small padlock, and keep the key on the roof, trusting that the
dogs will keep bad people out. Either I forgot to lock it when I fed him
last night (which I feel devestated about as it's highly likely counting my
memory into things) or someone has taken him. If it happened during the
day, he would come and find me, but it's obviously happened at night and
he's panicked and fled. I don't know what to do. He won't talk to any people
other than me, and he's totally unused to the Out. Fortunately it's hot
here, and the roads are usually quiet in our neighbourhood, but many people
have dogs. I'm going to do a letterbox drop today, and have contacted Animal
control, who are keeping an eye out for him, but I feel so helpless. Please
purr that some kind person takes him in, or that he finds his way back.
Mostly that he's ok.

Many purrs on the way that Mango gets himself back home quickly and safe.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old January 18th 07, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

meeee wrote:
[...]

Glad to hear this! You may now consider the "get home" purrs I just
sent to be "so happy you're back" purrs instead.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old January 18th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

"meeee" wrote in message
He's home!! When we got up at 5 this morning, I could have sworn I heard
him...then DH went outside, and said 'Guess who's home??"...he was
cowering on the porch, very glad to see me and very grubby.

THANK GOODNESS!!!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old January 18th 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

meeee wrote:
He's home!!

What a relief!

Old January 18th 07, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

"Shiral" wrote in message
oups.com...

meeee wrote:
[...]

Thankyou Me too!!

Old January 18th 07, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

"Sam" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
[...]

Lol thanks to you both

Old January 18th 07, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

"Susan M" wrote in message
"meeee" wrote in message
He's home!! When we got up at 5 this morning, I could have sworn I heard
him...then DH went outside, and said 'Guess who's home??"...he was
cowering on the porch, very glad to see me and very grubby.

THANK GOODNESS!!!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Tell me about it....I am never going to sigh and wish he would just *shut
up!!* again....well not for a few days anyway. He's serenading me
again......very loudly and tunelessly as usual.

Old January 18th 07, 10:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

meeee wrote:
[...]

I'm so glad he's home. Never underestimate the power of the purr. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.