Purrs for Calvin

Old November 19th 07, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder >^.^[_2_]

Default Purrs for Calvin

Mine humin's grownup huminkitten haz a furry sik cat. Calvin haz
diabetez ana iz not respondin well tu da insullun shotz. Purrrz frum a
kommunitee wud be apurrsheighted. Diz Calvin will be goin bak tu TED
tudeigh ana hard desishun meigh hafta be mayd.
Ralph de Ralf, worried
Old November 19th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 19, 10:35 am, "The Ajo Clowder ^.^"
wrote:
Mine humin's grownup huminkitten haz a furry sik cat. Calvin haz
diabetez ana iz not respondin well tu da insullun shotz. Purrrz frum a
kommunitee wud be apurrsheighted. Diz Calvin will be goin bak tu TED
tudeigh ana hard desishun meigh hafta be mayd.
Ralph de Ralf, worried

Weee r purrin furry hard. Cept for Bear butted heee issa wishin anna
hopin. Hop hee com hom reddy to start gettin better.

Maggie May fur House Coady, House Reich anna House Fowler

--

"I have seen the David, seen the Mona Lisa too
And I have heard Doc Watson play Columbus Stockade Blues"
Old November 19th 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Weze purrrrrin furry hard. Ar older brufur Binkley (RB) had dibeetes
too. Weze hope da TED kin git him stable. Derez different kindz of
insullin to tri.

Booker

Old November 19th 07, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:35:15 -0700, The Ajo Clowder ^.^ wrote:

Mine humin's grownup huminkitten haz a furry sik cat. Calvin haz
diabetez ana iz not respondin well tu da insullun shotz. Purrrz frum a
kommunitee wud be apurrsheighted. Diz Calvin will be goin bak tu TED
tudeigh ana hard desishun meigh hafta be mayd.
Ralph de Ralf, worried

Our entire house will be purring for Calvin.

Amelia
Old November 19th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Monday 19 November 2007 10:35, The Ajo Clowder ^.^ wrote:

Mine humin's grownup huminkitten haz a furry sik cat. Calvin haz
diabetez ana iz not respondin well tu da insullun shotz. Purrrz frum a
kommunitee wud be apurrsheighted. Diz Calvin will be goin bak tu TED
tudeigh ana hard desishun meigh hafta be mayd.
Ralph de Ralf, worried

We'z purrrrin fur Calvin. We hope it helps. We's sending warm healin
purrss knowin dat we are all connected. We send our love tuu.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old November 19th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

Mine humin's grownup huminkitten haz a furry sik cat. Calvin haz
diabetez ana iz not respondin well tu da insullun shotz. Purrrz frum a
kommunitee wud be apurrsheighted. Diz Calvin will be goin bak tu TED
tudeigh ana hard desishun meigh hafta be mayd.
Ralph de Ralf, worried

Puurs fur healink in these hard times, from Beauty and Cinder.
Old November 19th 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Puuuurrrrrzzzzezzzz furr Calvin ar kummin hiz way, tu start respondin well
to da insullin shotz an watteffurr elze it taykez.

Pitoonya, caringly

Old November 20th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Lotza purrs frum alla uz, Ralph!
Princess Pasha, Phoebe & Emma

Old November 20th 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:35:15 -0700, The Ajo Clowder ^.^'s nimble,
little paws typed:

Mine humin's grownup huminkitten haz a furry sik cat. Calvin haz
diabetez ana iz not respondin well tu da insullun shotz. Purrrz frum a
kommunitee wud be apurrsheighted. Diz Calvin will be goin bak tu TED
tudeigh ana hard desishun meigh hafta be mayd.
Ralph de Ralf, worried

Purrz fur Calvin fro me an my hooman whoze a diabetik too...

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/19/2007 8:36:40 PM
Old November 20th 07, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder >^.^[_2_]

Mine humin's grownup huminkitten haz a furry sik cat. Calvin haz
diabetez ana iz not respondin well tu da insullun shotz. Purrrz frum a
kommunitee wud be apurrsheighted. Diz Calvin will be goin bak tu TED
tudeigh ana hard desishun meigh hafta be mayd.
Ralph de Ralf, worried

Weee r purrin furry hard. Cept for Bear butted heee issa wishin anna
hopin. Hop hee com hom reddy to start gettin better.

Maggie May fur House Coady, House Reich anna House Fowler

Calvin iz atta TED wif an EyeVee an gettin insullin. Fangu fur da
purrrrrz ana fur da wishin ana hopin.
Ralph

Calvin! cybercat Cat health & behaviour 0 November 19th 05 04:24 AM
tell Calvin it's empty nibbling on a frame Timothy Cat anecdotes 0 September 16th 05 06:12 PM
when doesn't Calvin answer partly [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 September 12th 05 10:08 AM
Calvin Photos Tanada Cat anecdotes 4 March 31st 05 05:12 AM
Calvin Slept on our bed for a while! Tanada Cat anecdotes 10 January 11th 05 07:45 AM