Nov 3 "All Cats Day"

Old October 28th 03, 05:46 AM
Robert Casey

Default Nov 3 "All Cats Day"

Nov 1 is "All Saints' Day", Nov 2 "All Souls' Day" so lets
have "All Cats' Day" Nov 3. For us to remember all of our
"rainbow bridge" cats.

my RB cats:

Silky
Cricket
Sasquatch
Shamrock

My grandmother had "Mitsey" and others names unknown.
My father had a cat, name unknown.

Old October 28th 03, 05:59 AM
Sherry

Nov 1 is "All Saints' Day", Nov 2 "All Souls' Day" so lets
have "All Cats' Day" Nov 3. For us to remember all of our
"rainbow bridge" cats.

my RB cats:

Silky
Cricket
Sasquatch
Shamrock

My grandmother had "Mitsey" and others names unknown.
My father had a cat, name unknown.

It's good to have a "day" set aside to remember our RB babies. My residents of
the bridge, and my heart a
Cherokee
Luke
Jacky
Bootsie II
And Dottie, the spotted d-pet.
And the many childhood pets.

Sherry
Old October 28th 03, 08:25 AM
Lois Reay

"Sherry " wrote in message
Nov 1 is "All Saints' Day", Nov 2 "All Souls' Day" so lets
have "All Cats' Day" Nov 3. For us to remember all of our
"rainbow bridge" cats.

my RB cats:

Silky
Cricket
Sasquatch
Shamrock

My grandmother had "Mitsey" and others names unknown.
My father had a cat, name unknown.

It's good to have a "day" set aside to remember our RB babies. My

residents of
the bridge, and my heart a
Cherokee
Luke
Jacky
Bootsie II
And Dottie, the spotted d-pet.
And the many childhood pets.

Sherry

Mine a
Angelique
Ronnie
Ellie
Kaleen
Darcy
Pere
Sioux
and many cats that I have bred
who's deaths have affected me
RIP my babies, you are often in my thoughts.

Lois

Old October 28th 03, 11:20 AM
Jean H

mine the more recent ones are
HENRI
PANTHER
WHISKERS
TIDDLES
ZAC
WHISKEY
Thats going back quite a few yrs anyway and one more
from when I was about six or seven
JINX JEAN P.

Old October 28th 03, 11:57 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Here's mine

Tabby - my first cat - got her when I was seven & she lived until I was 21.

Schroedinger - the little black kitten I fostered - he had a deformed ribcage &
didn't live long, but during his short time here he captured my heart for
always

Name not known - black & white cat buried in my garden - taken from side of a
road where it had come off the worst in an altercation with some motorised
vehicle

Two abandoned kittens who were taken to PACT & were very, very cold and given
to me to foster, but they were already so cold that on the way home, they died.

helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$
do not post my correct 1 on *any* public forum - thanks

Old October 28th 03, 12:28 PM
Sheenah

"Robert Casey" wrote in message ...
Nov 1 is "All Saints' Day", Nov 2 "All Souls' Day" so lets
have "All Cats' Day" Nov 3. For us to remember all of our
"rainbow bridge" cats.

I think that's a good idea :^)

My RB cats a

Suki- went there at the age of 7 in 1986 (health reasons)
Sam- Gemma's brother. He went there when he was only a few months old. in 1988 (health reasons)
Simon - went there shortly before his 3rd birthday in 1995 (RTA)
Castor - went there shortly before his 10th birthday n 1996 (health reasons)
Gemma - went there this year, aged 15. (health reasons)

Sheenah

Old October 28th 03, 12:43 PM
Debbie Maizels

Wonky (RB 1998), my partly deaf semi-feral rescued from a hell-hole with
50 other cats. Had 2 years living in a clean, comfortable home with me.
Dumpling, (RB 2001) a two-week old foster kitten some of you may
remember. Fell victim to a vet's misdiagnosis and severe respiratory
congestion.
Two tiny unnamed black & white foster kittens (RB 2000, 2001), lived
only a few days each, passed away in the care of their mothers due to
congenital deformities.
Digby, (RB 1996) my very first foster kitten. Victim of a car aged 7
months, just 4 months after going to his new home.

See you all again one day.

Deb.
--
Y! diatomdeb :: 0°07'W 51°18'N :: www.scientific-art.com

Old October 28th 03, 12:46 PM
Jeanne Hedge

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 05:46:12 GMT, Robert Casey
wrote:

Nov 1 is "All Saints' Day", Nov 2 "All Souls' Day" so lets
have "All Cats' Day" Nov 3. For us to remember all of our
"rainbow bridge" cats.

Tiger, my first cat (R.I.P., 1978)

Tribble, my second cat (R.I.P., 2003)

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com

CompuServe Comics/Anime Forum via Your Browser
- IT'S FREE! -
*** http://go.compuserve.com/comic ***
Old October 28th 03, 01:28 PM
Victor Martinez

We'll remember our beloved Quetzie and my childhood cat Misfit.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 28th 03, 01:52 PM