Fianlly! Ping piccies on Webshots!

Old November 12th 04, 09:32 PM
Ann

He is beautiful.
Ann

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
news:LCWkd.602042$8_6.134045@attbi_s04...
I finally got around to putting some pics of Ping on Webshots. Some of you
may have seen the first few, but the rest of them show how relaxed he is
now

http://community.webshots.com/album/215541203ZDDCqy

--?
The ONE and ONLY

Old November 12th 04, 11:11 PM
Christina Websell

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
I finally got around to putting some pics of Ping on Webshots. Some of you
may have seen the first few, but the rest of them show how relaxed he is
now

http://community.webshots.com/album/215541203ZDDCqy

He is absolutely gorgeous. I can't imagine that no-one is missing him, it
doesn't seem possible.

Tweed

Old November 13th 04, 12:17 AM
Jo Firey

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
I finally got around to putting some pics of Ping on Webshots. Some of
you may have seen the first few, but the rest of them show how relaxed he
is now

http://community.webshots.com/album/215541203ZDDCqy

He is absolutely gorgeous. I can't imagine that no-one is missing him, it
doesn't seem possible.

Tweed

Having shared my life with four Siamese cats now, it is possible. I love
them to death - but they are not the pretty showpieces one might think. It
is entirely possible that Ping is much better behaved etc after spending who
knows how much time in the great out of doors. For all we know he may have
been in the habit of peeing in his owners boyfriends shoes.

I am not condoning dumping a cat by any means, and hope the universe holds
those who do such things responsible. But even the most gorgeous
thoroughbreds are not immune.

Jo

Old November 13th 04, 09:37 PM
Christina Websell

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

[...]

So? ;-)

I am not condoning dumping a cat by any means, and hope the universe holds
those who do such things responsible. But even the most gorgeous
thoroughbreds are not immune.

Jo

I often think about curious cats, who get into a delivery van with the back
door open. They can then get transported miles away, even hundreds of
miles. When the back door opens again, they will be out, in an unfamiliar
neighbourhood. This might have happened to Ping.
I'm almost sure that that's what happened to Boyfriend. He had a *very*
expensive collar on when he came, which suggests that his previous owners
valued him. I'm not surprised that they did, because he is certainly a
darling boy. So gentle, so polite. I reported him found on local radio, but
no-one came forward to claim him.
It's a pity he wasn't microchipped. If he was I would have told them where
he was, and that he was very happy here now. Well, I think he is! He has a
companion cat, Kitty FC. ~ well okay she bats him round the ears sometimes,
but he tolerates it.
He has a lot of ground to roam in, and there are lots of rodents for him to
catch. I wish he'd catch more, actually. Rats. He needs to get braver and
catch the bigger ones that seem to be everywhere here in the evening.
He's learning from Kitty. He's caught a few collared doves, and ate them.
Some smaller birds too, I don't encourage him to get birdies. If he brings
one into the house, I take it off him straight away, but leave him with his
mousies or young rats. I'm hoping he'll get the idea. No birds..
I'll never teach Kitty no birds. She lived on them for years, out without a
home, and she continues to do so when the food I provide doesn't suit her
taste. No tuna please. No cheap supermarket cat food..otherwise I'll just
have to catch a dove, and it's *your* fault. Not bad for 18..

Tweed

Old November 13th 04, 10:14 PM
Takayuki

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote:

I finally got around to putting some pics of Ping on Webshots. Some of you
may have seen the first few, but the rest of them show how relaxed he is now
http://community.webshots.com/album/215541203ZDDCqy

What a beauty! I love the s-t-r-e-t-c-h photo with his claws splayed
out as far as possible. Hope he starts to have some fun in your house!

I like that one too! I do like pointed cats with their dark faces and
ears. Ping looks very relaxed and at home. And so soft!

Old November 14th 04, 02:14 AM
SUQKRT

In article , Marina
wrote:

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:

I finally got around to putting some pics of Ping on Webshots. Some

of you
may have seen the first few, but the rest of them show how relaxed he

is now

Aww, what a sweet boy he is. And so comfortable in his new home. He
looks like he's always been there.

Yes MMJ he's adorable. He looks like he's settling in too. Maybe they're not
fighting much because several of them are kittens and the need to play overides
being territorial.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")