Odd Ear Tufts

Old January 5th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Default Odd Ear Tufts

The county SPCA has a cat with one light-colored ear tuft and one
dark-colored ear tuft. Never saw that before.

Adam
Old January 5th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

If fur is different on that ear, the ear tuft should follow?
do white cats have white ear tufts? I betcha.
Shud we powll ower memfurrz?
Du Yu hab da lizt?

Pit2nya and sek.

Old January 5th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:24:46 -0800, Sylvia M's nimble, little paws
typed:

If fur is different on that ear, the ear tuft should follow?
do white cats have white ear tufts? I betcha.
Shud we powll ower memfurrz?
Du Yu hab da lizt?

Pit2nya and sek.

Meow, 'Toonya!

I haz long white eer tuftz, an I iz a creem-an-white bicolor wif boff
creem and white on myface. I'fe nefur seen da two differnt eer tuft
colors, tho....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/4/2008 8:42:08 PM
Old January 5th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O. T. anna me and Piglet haz white ear tuffs and dat Willow haz
one white white one and da offerone iz light grey. Courze her wud hafta be
differenk.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:24:46 -0800, Sylvia M's nimble, little paws
typed:

If fur is different on that ear, the ear tuft should follow?
do white cats have white ear tufts? I betcha.
Shud we powll ower memfurrz?
Du Yu hab da lizt?

Pit2nya and sek.

Meow, 'Toonya!

I haz long white eer tuftz, an I iz a creem-an-white bicolor wif boff
creem and white on myface. I'fe nefur seen da two differnt eer tuft
colors, tho....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old January 6th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 17:47:24 -0600, "Stormmee"
wrote:

diz remindz mineself, shlud we put a lizt of klubz anna memfurz onna rpcc
site? Trudi
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:24:46 -0800, Sylvia M's nimble, little paws
typed:

If fur is different on that ear, the ear tuft should follow?
do white cats have white ear tufts? I betcha.
Shud we powll ower memfurrz?
Du Yu hab da lizt?

Pit2nya and sek.

Meow, 'Toonya!

I haz long white eer tuftz, an I iz a creem-an-white bicolor wif boff
creem and white on myface. I'fe nefur seen da two differnt eer tuft
colors, tho....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/4/2008 8:42:08 PM

I yam in the Black Cat's Club even iffin I has one white hair!
Cinder
Old January 6th 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

diz remindz mineself, shlud we put a lizt of klubz anna memfurz onna rpcc
site? Trudi

I think that would be an excellent idea.

Amelia
Old January 7th 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i hopez sum hoomin whut iz better dan mine kan remfur da klubz anna who iz
memfurz, Trudi