Sunday Morning Tiss

Old January 23rd 11, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Sunday Morning Tiss

Da sun iss out an shyning on our beffus taybl sew ai warmed mine fur
up. An da Sunday paypr wuz on da tabl fur usses an da meomie wave
itted awl awoun an ai mayd confeddy wif itted an she poot it down fwat
on da taybl an ai layd akwoss dat big peese ob paypr sew she cud be
petting minesefl an ai purred.
An she tissed me. Cuz ai sayfed hursefl fwum stayring at da paypr fur
a long tym.
MeOwy, usually aginst tisses
Old January 23rd 11, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 23, 6:49*pm, MeOwy wrote:
Da sun iss out an shyning on our beffus taybl sew ai warmed mine fur
up. An da Sunday paypr wuz on da tabl fur usses an da meomie wave
itted awl awoun an ai mayd confeddy wif itted an she poot it down fwat
on da taybl an ai layd akwoss dat big peese ob paypr sew she cud be
petting minesefl an ai purred.
An she tissed me. Cuz ai sayfed hursefl fwum stayring at da paypr fur
a long tym.
MeOwy, usually aginst tisses

Owh! Dis is sweet! So yu selflussly hewped yure Meomies
eyesite..awh.....so kynd.
Gwad yu hadda sunshyne on yure furz.

Gordon Kittiez
Old January 23rd 11, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Da sun iss out an shyning on our beffus taybl sew ai warmed mine fur
up. An da Sunday paypr wuz on da tabl fur usses an da meomie wave
itted awl awoun an ai mayd confeddy wif itted an she poot it down fwat
on da taybl an ai layd akwoss dat big peese ob paypr sew she cud be
petting minesefl an ai purred.
An she tissed me. Cuz ai sayfed hursefl fwum stayring at da paypr fur
a long tym.
MeOwy, usually aginst tisses

Owh! Dis is sweet! So yu selflussly hewped yure Meomies
eyesite..awh.....so kynd.
Gwad yu hadda sunshyne on yure furz.

Datz mai bootiful wink, ulwayz beingh fotful. yeUP
*Nosepoinks* tew mai sweet fotful wink MeOwy
ai luvz yerownself moar dan yew gnow..
et haz bean ulmust 3 munths sinse wee gotted winked.
Yer everluvingh
Mosey

Gordon Kittiez

Old January 28th 11, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

On Jan 23, 6:49 pm, MeOwy
Da sun iss out an shyning on our beffus taybl sew ai warmed mine fur
up. An da Sunday paypr wuz on da tabl fur usses an da meomie wave
itted awl awoun an ai mayd confeddy wif itted an she poot it down fwat
on da taybl an ai layd akwoss dat big peese ob paypr sew she cud be
petting minesefl an ai purred.
An she tissed me. Cuz ai sayfed hursefl fwum stayring at da paypr fur
a long tym.
MeOwy, usually aginst tisses

Owh! Dis is sweet! So yu selflussly hewped yure Meomies
eyesite..awh.....so kynd.
Gwad yu hadda sunshyne on yure furz.
Gordon Kittiez

YeUP, dat wuz nize uff mai wink MeOwy tew do dat
wee dunt git da noozpaypur cuz da prynt iz tew smawl n dere iz gno gud nooz
innit innywai. Owr ma n pa git da nooz online n et effen stinks.
Mrrrrrrrrrrt!!!
Mosey
--hoo duzznt wike tew be tissed mutch eethur