The Girtha Report!

Old March 29th 04, 10:07 PM
Adam

Crdamz wrote:
This is just too sweet! Thanks very much for the laugh.
Please do forward our purrs, respect, and bestest birthday skritches to
Great Girtha on this most auspicious occasion.
She is most assuredly the Grande Dame of Sumo, and we are humbled to make
her acquaitance.
-Tiki, Freddie, and their lowly Catslave

Fangu furry much efurrykitty! And Ize honurred tu meet all uv you too!

Allegra "Great Girtha," VC
Old March 29th 04, 10:08 PM
Adam

Miss Violette wrote:

Maybe you want to share your purr day parti with Clarence? Miss Violette,
getting read to order another cake

Wen is/wuz his purrday? Enny reason fur a parti iz a gud wun!

Allegra, VC
Old March 29th 04, 10:11 PM
Adam

Mlle. Anaïs wrote:

HiHi Girtha,

Anna a happy purrday to yew! Dat's kwite an accomplishment to be 15,
concatulationz!

I'ze enjoyed reeding yourown REPORT, anna if yew iz luking fur a noo
sumo kittee, I'z gonna ask my wink, Tiger ifn hisownwelf iz innerested. He's
a big boycat.

Anywayz, yew haff a happy purrday!

Fangu furry much! Ize not competing in da sumo enny more, but I will be
glad tu help yur winkwink wif his trayning.

Allegra, VC
Old March 29th 04, 10:13 PM
Adam

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:38:15 -0500, "Adam" same@same wrote:

T H E G I R T H A R E P O R T
Special Fifteenth Birthday Edition

Providing the latest news on Allegra, "Great Girtha," as she
celebrates her fifteenth birthday on March 26, 2004

Congatulations Allegra and Happy happy Purrday!!!
Xena and Callisto

Fangu! I sellabrayted da okkayshun by getting a new pooter for Girtha
Enterprises.

Allegra, VC
Old March 29th 04, 10:16 PM
Adam

Happy Purrrrrrrrday Ms.Girtha! I herd bowt yew frum mye Unca Siggy (RB)
Yew ar kwyte famuss! Anti Gwen jus luff dat book, "The Silent Miaow) --we
had to buy it again wen hur 'rijinal copy neffur got returned by hur
teechur! (her French teacher, I fink) 'majin dat! Ennyway, I wuz gonna
sugges dat yew ryte uh buk yurownseff, Allegra! We wud awl reed it!

Samantha an Anti Bev

Fangu furry furry much, Samantha! Ize even bin told dat I luks a little
lyke Siggy.

Would yu lyke tu lead da diskussion on "The Silent Miaow" once sum other
kitties have read it too?

Allegra, VC
Old March 29th 04, 10:17 PM
Adam

Happy Birthday, Allegra! We hopes yu hadda happy day. Yu shares da
purrday ov ourz mommy's furst kitty, Streetcar (RB 1993).

Spike & Stormy

Fangu! Ize honurred to have shared such a distinquished purrday!

Allegra, VC
Old March 29th 04, 10:23 PM
Adam

At the age of fifteen, Great Girtha is officially retiring
from active sumo competition. She intends to become an oyakata
(stable master) of a heya (sumo training stable), to train
younger kitties in the techniques of the sport.

ohohohoh!!! There are sefural kitties here who would like to join
Girtha-beya!!!

Kyouju, Mina, and Lilith have all been training in the ancient sumo
techniques for several years now and would be very honored if
Girtha-oyakata would take them on as deshi (pupils).

The hoomin insists on butting in and saying that she is a furry big fan
of hoomin sumo, and would be willing to help stage a new Kitty Soomo
Turnamint if there is interest.

Kyouju (the Professor), Mina (the Queen), and Lilith (Godzilla-head)

I would be honurred if dey wud consider joyning Girtha-beya. If dere iz
a new soomo tunramint, Ize a little tu old tu participate, but cud help
with da trayning uv ennykitty and maybe do sum cullur commenterry. Da
rekurds uv da preevyus tunramints are at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/4285/ an dere iz effun a
pikshur uv me dere if yu luk hard enuf. Iz dere ennywun else who'd lyke
to help wif a new tunramint?

Allegra, VC, shikona (as rikishi) "Great Girtha"
Old March 29th 04, 10:24 PM
Adam

Mlle. Anaïs wrote:

I tink dis iz a gudgud idearment, Tiger. Yourownself is da rite size an
you knoze bout dese tings kawz yew liffed in da Owt. Ize tink dat
yourownself shud ask Girtha if'n she'd take yourownself as a pupil!
Myownself will be by da ringside cheering fur yew!

I wud be honurred tu tayke on Tiger as part of Girtha-beya.

Allegra "Great Girtha," VC
Old March 29th 04, 10:25 PM
Adam

Miss Violette wrote:

anna ifin her willz takez mineself asa pupil, you kan getz miss DYna ta show
ya kitty cheerz, wif your bootifurl showsef you isa naturil, Tiger...

Miss allegra? Wuuld yourownself catsider mineself fur a pupil?, Tiger,
hopefully

I wud be honurred tu, as long as yu are seeryus abowt it.

Allegra "Great Girtha"
Old March 29th 04, 10:28 PM
Adam

Shee *is* da girthiest, now an furreffur!

Happy HAPPY purrday, Miz Allegra!

Mietze, wiff Norville, Neko an Azad nodding their heads, and Ella,
Buster Badseed and Molly Samin all wishing their mom would get off her
duff and enroll *them* in the club as well

Fangu furry furry much, alla you, fur da wishes, and fangu fur being my
fans!!! Noo memfurs are allwayze welkum.

Wen did Mietze get tu be listed ahead uv Norville???

Allegra "Great Girtha," VC