Hurky Kitty Club survey -- Members only

Old September 16th 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Default Hurky Kitty Club survey -- Members only

Most xciting placez u hurked?

Louise, HKC Prez

I hurk on WALL 1ce. Dat tuk talent!

Louise

Dat is empressive.

Bear

Fangu!

L.
Old September 16th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

I izzn't shore if I'z inna HKC or not, but I hurked onna keebord wunce.
Maked it good an ded. I gottid growndeded frum da pooter for dat wun.
I uzully hurks onna floor, inna baftub, onna meowmybed, inna
lonnerybasket, an I putz hareballz ware da daddypeeple kin walk innit

Timmie2shoes

U qwalify! Wanna joyn?

Louise, HKC Prez
Old September 16th 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

I just jumpd up an hurked rite onna windersil today. that tuk aim tu,....
Garfeeeld

Wanna joyn HKC?

Louise, HKC Prez
Old September 16th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

I never hurked in my whole life. I feel so ashamed!

Cinder

U missing 1 of best parts of being cat!

Louise, HKC Prez
Old September 17th 06, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

no stairz in diz her howze, but thankz, Tiger
Adam wrote in message
I hurk on WALL 1ce. Dat tuk talent!

Louise

yez, you shulld teach dat in lezzonz, Tiger infurezted

Stand @ side of stair & hurk @ wall. Ez, huh?

Louise, HKC Prez

Old September 17th 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Timmie's Mommy

Adam wrote:

U qwalify! Wanna joyn?

Louise, HKC Prez

I kood only join if I duzzn't hasta go noplace. I'ze furry furry
skared uvva out.

Timmie2shoes
(yu izzn't lowd to beet me up, eiver)

Old September 17th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 17 Sep 2006 15:42:01 -0700, "Timmie's Mommy"
wrote:

Adam wrote:

U qwalify! Wanna joyn?

Louise, HKC Prez

I kood only join if I duzzn't hasta go noplace. I'ze furry furry
skared uvva out.

Timmie2shoes
(yu izzn't lowd to beet me up, eiver)

Why are you skared uvva out? Is there a bad d*g there?
But you hurked a lot~ ! You must be 1/2 the HKC all on your own. I
still like the keyboard the best.

Cinder (jealous of hurking)
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147
Old September 18th 06, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

soft haadda guide dog dat did diz, Tiger
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Adam wrote:
Most xciting placez u hurked?

Louise, HKC Prez

Ime not a memfur but I tried tu du sumthing creatife. We hadda new rug
an I hurked on it AN da wite carpet att da same time.

Bear

Old September 19th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Timmie's Mommy

Why are you skared uvva out? Is there a bad d*g there?
But you hurked a lot~ ! You must be 1/2 the HKC all on your own. I
still like the keyboard the best.

Cinder (jealous of hurking)
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

Iz lotsa doggiez out dere, but dat's not it. I LIKEZ doggies. Dem iz
good smurglerz. Izza longlongstory. Wen I wuz a babeekat, my meowmie
founded me onna sidewok outside da TED offiss inna rainmonster storm.
She telled me dat I wuz only bout free or fower inches big. Sinz da
TED wuz klozed she hadda tooked me to a murgencee TED. Dat TED telled
da meowmie dat I wuz onlee tu or free weeks old at da mos, an shoodn't
be tooked way from my catmeowmie. Da meowmie telled him ware she
founded me, an dat dere wuz no catmeowmie dere. Da TED knowed sum
peeples hoo kood be mineown fambly. Dat fambly tooked me, den wen I wuz
bout sebben weeks owld, dey called my meowmie an sed iffin she didden't
come to git mineownself, I hadda goto da SPCA cuz dey hadda fambly
murgencee. So da meowmee commed and gottid me, but da uvver fambly had
lefted me inna owt, inna box before she gottid dere. Da meowmie tooked
me to herown TED hoo sed I wuz helfy an cood go home wif da meowmie cuz
all rest uv meowmies aminulz wuz up to dayte on efurryting, an heer I
iz. Dat wuzza longlong time ago, but I still demember it. So I guess
dat iz why I duzzn't like da owt, cuz da owt iz ware katzes gets
'bandoned.

Timmie
hurker extraordinaire

Meowmie wants ta say sumfin...
- Poor Timmie had a pretty rough start in life. TED figured he was
probably dumped outside the clinic by someone who didn't realize they
were closed for the weekend. There wasn't much chance of him being
part of a feral litter simply because the clinic location was in a busy
strip mall. We later realized that Timmie was "special". He didn't
really know how to relate to other cats (we had 3 other cats and a
dog), didn't (and still doesn't) play like other cats, and can be
pretty clumsy. TED felt that Timmie had some brain damage, whether
from birth or from an unknown injury will remain a mystery. He has
grown up to be a gentle giant, weighing in at 23 pounds. Probably a
lot of Maine Coon in his mix. He's almost nine years old now, has
coped with our other three cats and our dog's trips to the bridge over
the years, has adapted very well to our adoption of his two meezer
sisters last year, and is now helping us raise two puppies. I can
honestly say he's the best thing I ever found, and he certainly has no
further worries about being abandoned.

Hurky Kitty Club song? Adam Cat community 29 August 16th 05 06:34 AM
Kitty Cat Litter Box Cake recipie dgk Cat health & behaviour 16 July 8th 05 03:20 PM
A new kitty club is proposed Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Cat community 137 May 12th 05 11:55 PM
My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
Yu noze, I furgotz tu tellz yurownselfz abowt da TROODUR KITTY... Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 February 28th 04 12:13 PM