Warm

Old January 4th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

Default Warm

NBC news just announced that cherry blossoms are in bloom right now in
Washington DC.

Old January 5th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Pat" wrote in message
et...
NBC news just announced that cherry blossoms are in bloom right now in
Washington DC.

Wow, is that ever going to mess up a lot of folks wedding picture plans.
(Its a local thing)

Is your weather staying OK? I know you don't personally need any really
cold spells or major snowstorms.

Jo

Old January 5th 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Jo Firey" wrote

Is your weather staying OK? I know you don't personally need any really
cold spells or major snowstorms.

I don't mind the cold, and would love to see some snow for a change. Doesn't
look like we will be getting either in the immediate future tho. A local
weather reporter mentioned having seen daffodils blooming today.

Old January 5th 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 00:07:50 +0000, Jo Firey wrote:

"Pat" wrote in message
et...
NBC news just announced that cherry blossoms are in bloom right now in
Washington DC.

Wow, is that ever going to mess up a lot of folks wedding picture plans.
(Its a local thing)

Is your weather staying OK? I know you don't personally need any really
cold spells or major snowstorms.

Jo

We have had (are having) a major snow storm today. I haven't heard the
figures as yet MLB
Old January 5th 07, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shel-hed

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 17:43:06 -0600, "Pat"
wrote:

NBC news just announced that cherry blossoms are in bloom right now in
Washington DC.

Bull.
All that warm weather is a liberal plot to promote their agenda.

Old January 5th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Pat wrote:

NBC news just announced that cherry blossoms are in bloom right now in
Washington DC.

Perhaps THAT may convince the moron in the White House that
"global warming" really IS a fact, not a "theory"?

Old January 5th 07, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Caroline S.

Pat wrote:
NBC news just announced that cherry blossoms are in bloom right now in
Washington DC.

They are not blooming now, as far as I know. It *has* been unusually
warm so far this winter here in the mid-Atlantic region, but my
understanding is that trees "come back to life" more in response to
lengthening sunlight than temperature.

-Caroline S.