Da loo-wow on da beech!

Old January 25th 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

Default Letz party an' eet! Da loo-wow on da beech!

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 23:19:54 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's little, agile
paws typed:

I hope Joey and Bear are coming!
Cinder

i like oysterz and all fudz. fangu.
beauty

Pleeze pull up a kushion and relacks, ladiez! I'm sure zat yur
escortz weel bee along momentarily! Barkeep, seel-voo-play, a duzzen
oysterz fur eech ov ussez, and sum ov zat cold, Belgian ale too!

Beauty, Cinder, zees eez my weenk, Bridget, and ov cawze you know
Chester, non?

Ah, M. Chester, perhaps you shud cawl your luffly Lucy on zee
cell-fone and ask her to joyne usses?
--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old January 25th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:44:52 -0500, Countess Persia Katzenplatzen
wrote:

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:39:46 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

"I see dat da Inspektur an Chester are alreddy at da raw-bar

slurpink
oysterz an ale. SHall we joyne dem?" "Hokay", says Tiger.

[elderly, but well-maintained silver Himmy in a colorfull mumu bumps
into Tiger and Anaïs]

"Dahlings! [headbutts] You both luk dee-vine! I haff a taste fur
oysterz too! May I joyne you?"

Hih Chester, Bon swar, M. Inspektor! How are you tonight! Thees ees

luffly party, non? AH, I weel haff a duzzen ov zose oysterz and an

ale
also!

[Waves at Beauty, CInder, Bear and Joey] Hihi dahlings! Wood you

care
to joyne usses fur oysterz on zee haff-shell?

I hope Joey and Bear are coming!
Cinder

i like oysterz and all fudz. fangu.
beauty

Heer we ar! We wuddint miss it! Hello, gurls!

Bear an Joey

Old January 25th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Good eevning, Madame Countiss. I duznt kno if yoo rememfurz me -- myown
name iz Rebecca. Itz furry nice to see yurownself agin, and dat moomoo
sertinlee bekumz yurownself!

I wuz wunnerin, haz yoo by ennee chantz seen Hercule Lenoir? I haznt seen
hizownself since befur dis venchur startid, and I wuz hopin to go to da
loo-wow wif hisownself.

Rebecca

"Countess Persia Katzenplatzen" wrote in message
.. .

[elderly, but well-maintained silver Himmy in a colorfull mumu bumps
into Tiger and Anaïs]

"Dahlings! [headbutts] You both luk dee-vine! I haff a taste fur
oysterz too! May I joyne you?"

Hih Chester, Bon swar, M. Inspektor! How are you tonight! Thees ees a
luffly party, non? AH, I weel haff a duzzen ov zose oysterz and an ale
also!

[Waves at Beauty, CInder, Bear and Joey] Hihi dahlings! Wood you care
to joyne usses fur oysterz on zee haff-shell?

--
All ov mine Purrs,

Countess Persia Katzenplatzen
1/24/2007 11:40:23 AM

Old January 25th 07, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:34:12 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

Good eevning, Madame Countiss. I duznt kno if yoo rememfurz me -- myown
name iz Rebecca. Itz furry nice to see yurownself agin, and dat moomoo
sertinlee bekumz yurownself!

I wuz wunnerin, haz yoo by ennee chantz seen Hercule Lenoir? I haznt seen
hizownself since befur dis venchur startid, and I wuz hopin to go to da
loo-wow wif hisownself.

Rebecca

Rebecca! I'z so sorry, I got a urgent call from mine chateau and had to
'port back suddenly. But all is fine now, and I iz back, I and I hope I'z
not too late fur da loo-wow. If you have not made uffur plans, may I ask
if I could escort yourown bootiful self to da loo-wow?

Hercule
Old January 25th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Countess Persia Katzenplatzen

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:34:12 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

Good eevning, Madame Countiss. I duznt kno if yoo rememfurz me -- myown
name iz Rebecca. Itz furry nice to see yurownself agin, and dat moomoo
sertinlee bekumz yurownself!

I wuz wunnerin, haz yoo by ennee chantz seen Hercule Lenoir? I haznt seen
hizownself since befur dis venchur startid, and I wuz hopin to go to da
loo-wow wif hisownself.

Rebecca

Ov cawze I remembfur yourownself, Rebecca! You and awl ov da
Kommunity kitties are such wunnerful katzen - and you, haff zat luffly
katerink bizzniz! How haff you been?

I see zat M. Lenoir haz alreddy fown you (may I say zat zee two ov
yew make a luffly kupple?), and weel be heer soon.

Meanwile, why don't yew sit wif all ov usses and haff sum oysterz and
nip-ale? Nekst we'll go to zee sooshi bar!

--
All ov mine Purrs,

Countess Persia Katzenplatzen
1/25/2007 11:58:03 AM
Old January 25th 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

[...]

Tiger and Anaïs and Tiger and the Inspektor and Chester and
effurrykitty is here! What an egzcitink party, Bear.
Cinder

and a lot of fud. somekitty mentioned a sushi table? its good that
we're cats 'cause we have our own built-in sushi kniffs.
beauty
Old January 26th 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Da loo-wow on da beech!

Will you be all right by yourownselves? I want to go dance with Stormmee.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

"meeee" wrote in message
AAaah that is much betterer. wow this looks lyke sum parteee yu is havin
heer!
Mango, looking around at the merrymaking kitties

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
hlink.net...
[The bartenderkitty serves Mango a large bowl of nipwine. Mango gulps it
down.]

How do you feel now?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

"meeee" wrote in message

Meeeyowww yes, I needs lotsa nipwine
Mango rolls his eyes dramatically and staggers weakly to the bar.

Over at the beach, Cougar watches him, laughing and shaking her head....

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
hlink.net...
[On the beach a teleporter touches down, and out steps Sheriff Rosco P.
Catrane and his new friend Mango.] Is the bar open yet? Mango needs
some nipwine to settle his fragile Siamese nerves.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

Old January 26th 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 23:54:25 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble, little
paws typed:

Tiger and Anaïs and Tiger and the Inspektor and Chester and
effurrykitty is here! What an egzcitink party, Bear.
Cinder

and a lot of fud. somekitty mentioned a sushi table? its good that
we're cats 'cause we have our own built-in sushi kniffs.
beauty

Miao an' hihi, kitties! After we haff sum oysterz, we'ze mofink offur
to da sooshi bar - and den after dat, ov cawze, derez dinner, so I
hope dat you haff gudgud appitites (hehe)!

I luff dis Belgian nip-ale, don't you?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/25/2007 8:12:40 PM
Old January 26th 07, 12:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I thinkz itz kuz hersef iza D*G anna duzint know betterer, Piglette agreein
Harri Roadcat wrote in message
news
On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 06:09:43 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

Piglette stares as the huge toona kumez along... diz iz gonna be funfun

ta
try alla deze fudz... I am a little upsetted wif mine gramby... I azked

ta
go inna owt so hersef putted on mine hooman onna string anna taked

minesef
inna owt wif hersef anna scooter... der wuz white snowmonzters

efuriwhere...
I didn't like demselves... butted scooter did... hersef haz beena gud

momdog
fur me butted i wuz upsted efuri time hersef wented inna owt kuz her

aktuli
likez da snowmonzters, Piglette, gladta hafa furnd ta tell 'bowt diz

Her *liked* snowmonsters? Datz just wrong. Snowmonsters is mean - they
gets my belly furz cold and wet.

Harri

Old January 26th 07, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you kan pot ofur anitime, butted we willz hasta luk atta dem snowmonzterz
furn da winner kuz Harri roadcat iz rite demselvez iz meanmeanmean,
Piglette, pleased he azked
meeee wrote in message
Woow I wud lyke to see snowmosters, tha onlee sno mosters here is inna
coldbox. Maybe sum tyme i shud teleport over sometime an yu cud show me

sum
snomonsters fur reel?
Moe, shyly
"Stormmee" wrote in message
Piglette stares as the huge toona kumez along... diz iz gonna be funfun

ta
try alla deze fudz... I am a little upsetted wif mine gramby... I azked

ta
go inna owt so hersef putted on mine hooman onna string anna taked

minesef
inna owt wif hersef anna scooter... der wuz white snowmonzters
efuriwhere...
I didn't like demselves... butted scooter did... hersef haz beena gud
momdog
fur me butted i wuz upsted efuri time hersef wented inna owt kuz her
aktuli
likez da snowmonzters, Piglette, gladta hafa furnd ta tell 'bowt diz
meeee wrote in message
That's gud. I knoes I is lucky tu, cos I got to stay furever with mi

mum
an
nise hoomins! Hey, look, here comes tha bigbig toona we cort!!
Moe
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I feelz veri luki, Piglette
meeee wrote in message
Yew has furry gud hoomins...I'se sorry yu misses yur man hoomin

Moe, giving Piglette a cheek rub

"Stormmee" wrote in message
it sowndz like yourown hooman iz gud like minez is... I wuzint

sure
wuuld
like it when da man hooman wented away anna i thinkz scooter still
misses
hisef, butted i iz used to the gramby hooman now, anna I knowz da

ofur
hooman iz atta brige waitin... anna sometimez furry anna soft

kumez
owr
howze anna i likez furry purty gud, Stormmee iz rite fur a hooman

he
iz
purty smurt...

Piglette... who turns her head sideways so she can gaze at mo...
meeee wrote in message
It is sew much fun!! owwer hoomins is gud lyke dat tu, they gifs

us
liddle
taystes uf stuff as long as we keeps ower manners an dussnt jump

onna
tayble
or try an snitch it frum tha playte. Tha liddle wuns allays tries
tu
get
away wif it, but they dussnt!! Cos mi mum jasmeen bops them iff
they
du!!

Moe, sippn his Toona Speshul an gazin at Piglette
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I sure duz like tryin alla deze new taztez, mine hooman, Gramby

likez
new
fudz alzo dat iz purrt of why her iz sucha gud hooman, hersef
letz
uses
try
sum new stuffz, Piglette
meeee wrote in message
Sownds grate!!!
Moe grabs Piglette's paw and swings her (carefully of course)

onto
the
beach, making sure her tail doesn't get wet by the waves. They

walk
up
the bar and order a Toonafishee speshul, made with fresh

toona,
lime
juice,
and liberal sprinklings of just-picked nip.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
fudz iz a gud idermint, Piglette holds owt her paw and they

start
for
the
beach... letz get one of doze drinkz to go wif da fudz.

Piglette
meeee wrote in

message
Moe stops happy dancing around Piglette and turns politely

his
date...

Wud yu lyke to go onshore an tayst sum uf tha IggZotik fuds

they
has?
They
is smellin reely gud and ther is moosik an dansin an fuds

an
more
fuds....did I say fuds??