Da loo-wow on da beech!

Old January 20th 07, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Da loo-wow on da beech!

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 01:19:12 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

diz iz fine, now ifin you wantz gets yoursef one of doze mumu thingyz anna
den we kan match... Chester is holding pink anna red flowerz beind hizown
bak... ifin you kan find one wif pink anna red flowerz i bet dat wuuld luk
realli nize on yourownsef anna it wuuld stil match mine wonnerful shurt,
Chester

I finks dat da two ov you wood luk furry nyce in dem!

Hooman note:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Museum...scimages2.html

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/20/2007 1:25:34 PM
Old January 20th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

[Rebecca feels faint for a moment, then composes herself.]

Unka Serge, yoo reely shud hab warned ussez dat derez d*g picherz on dat
page! Howebber, I liked da kittee picherz, and da mowsie picherz wuz furry
nice, too!

Rebecca

Old January 20th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Doze wer reeel kyute pitchurz, an da kitteez akt juzt lyke uz!
Meowmee wishes da kud be has seperatlee.

pit2nya

Old January 20th 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

[On the beach a teleporter touches down, and out steps Sheriff Rosco P.
Catrane and his new friend Mango.] Is the bar open yet? Mango needs some
nipwine to settle his fragile Siamese nerves.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

Old January 21st 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:02:06 -0800, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

[Rebecca feels faint for a moment, then composes herself.]

Unka Serge, yoo reely shud hab warned ussez dat derez d*g picherz on dat
page! Howebber, I liked da kittee picherz, and da mowsie picherz wuz furry
nice, too!

Rebecca

Ooops, sorry 'bout that Rebecca. [leans over to skritch Rebecca
behind the ears]

Would a pouncie make up for your horror at seeing d*gs? [holds a
Pouncie or two out for Rebecca]

Unka Serge
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/20/2007 8:10:24 PM
Old January 21st 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 17:20:02 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

Kule, Chester

[a porter twinkles, and out of it steps Inspector Clouseau, who has
managed to change into a bathing suit and an Hawaiian shirt while in
the 'porter. It happens to land right next to Chester]

Ah, M. Chester, how iz yourownself? Yur Clowdermate, M. Tiger haz
towld me about yourownself. Eez zees yue furst 'venture?

Ah, let me teech yourownself abowt zee wheatre, you kno zee, ummm,
how you say... ah Oyster, yes, oyster!

[Puts hiz paw over Chester's shoulder and steers him toward the tent
where they sit down at the raw bar]

M. Barkeep, yes two ov zose Chimay Belgian ales, seel voo play! And
eech ov usses weel haff a duzzen ov zose Wellfleet oysters on zee
haff-shell!

[pours ale into a frosty glass for Chester] Now zees eez zee oyster.
Ummm, first we giff eet a leedle squirty ov ze lemon, zen a drop or
two ov zee hot sawse, zen, like zees! [slurps entire oyster into his
mouth, chews exactly four times, then swallows, followed by a cold
mouthful of nip-ale]

Ahh, zat waz eggsellent! Now, you try one, my young friend!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old January 21st 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:26:23 -0800, Sylvia M's nimble, little paws
typed:

Doze wer reeel kyute pitchurz, an da kitteez akt juzt lyke uz!
Meowmee wishes da kud be has seperatlee.

pit2nya

Whaddya fink, was dem old-time piksures of dis kommunity frum befur
dere was an innernet. Datz whut it luks like to myownself.
Purrsonally, I liked da wons wif kitties walking d*gs!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/20/2007 11:44:42 PM
Old January 21st 07, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester follows the example exactly... MMM dat iz almozt az gud az toona...
Chester likin da 'spektur alreadi

Old January 21st 07, 08:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Oooooooowh! Da hybizkuz ar so beyutiful!

Lucy, lukking for a pink won

Datz a pretty won.I likes dis won in bloo wiff birdz-ov-parrydice on
itself. An I finks I'll get my Tiger anofur shirt too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dese shirts are purrfict fur the boys!