Da Cashon Rooj Stryks Agan

Old March 26th 11, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Da Cashon Rooj Stryks Agan

Poor widdl Sunrise hasn' been feelin dat well. Shee bin mopin
aroun
an
inSISed on sitting in Uncl Bill's lap all effenin wen we was
watshin
the UConn Lady Huskies beet up Purrdoo lass gnite. An I wuz being
catsiderate ob herseff.

Den toGNITE Mommy Micki feeld dat wee gneeded sum extra
noorishment
and she put sum wunnerful stinky-fishes on da fudz couner for
usses.

An mopey widdl Sunrise LEEEPT onto da couner an eeted almos awl ob
da
fishees befour I cood get ther. Widdl PIGGY.

--
Missy

Ahem. Sumfin speshul fur da Cashon Rooj.
Heer you go, a pwayt ob pwetsulz.
Wayt a minit, sumfin moofing. wap wap wap wap.
Dere yoo go, awl reddy tew gorj upon.
MeOwy

Ohh, snakees. Mak Uncl Bill get da kessup.

--
Sunrise

waff waff waff.
Mutsturds gud tew.
Meowy
Not onna SNAKEE, yoo barbariun. Oh, dass rite. Yoo frum da Wess Cos. I
unnerstan.

--
Sunrise

waff waff waff
Mosey sez MeOwy n ai r boff frum da Wess Cos, n ai wike bbq sause on myne,
fank yew. yeUP.

Barbq snakee is a classik. Butted simpl snakee wiff kessup is
finefine. Haff sum?

--
Sunrise

Umkay den ai wyl twy et wif kessup, n den deeside, umkay? Fank yew Sunrise
Mosey

Old March 26th 11, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 25, 8:05*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Mar 25, 3:53*pm, MeOwy wrote:

On Mar 25, 4:09*pm, Will in New Haven

wrote:
On Mar 25, 4:01*pm, MeOwy wrote:

On Mar 23, 8:37*pm, Will in New Haven

wrote:
Poor widdl Sunrise hasn' been feelin dat well. Shee bin mopin aroun an
inSISed on sitting in Uncl Bill's lap all effenin wen we was watshin
the UConn Lady Huskies beet up Purrdoo lass gnite. An I wuz being
catsiderate ob herseff.

Den toGNITE Mommy Micki feeld dat wee gneeded sum extra noorishment
and she put sum wunnerful stinky-fishes on da fudz couner for usses.

An mopey widdl Sunrise LEEEPT onto da couner an eeted almos awl ob da
fishees befour I cood get ther. Widdl PIGGY.

--
Missy

Ahem. *Sumfin speshul fur da Cashon Rooj.
Heer you go, a pwayt ob pwetsulz.
Wayt a minit, sumfin moofing. wap wap wap wap.
Dere yoo go, awl reddy tew gorj upon.
MeOwy

Ohh, snakees. Mak Uncl Bill get da kessup.

--
Sunrise- Hide quoted text -

waff waff waff.
Mutsturds gud tew.
Meowy

Not onna SNAKEE, yoo barbariun. Oh, dass rite. Yoo frum da Wess Cos. I
unnerstan.

--
Sunrise- Hide quoted text -

I bweeb mutsturd iss a furNOManom ob da Chicatgo twibe.
I duz gnot eet it. I wuz meerwy twying tew appeer sofurstacatted.
MeOwy, bak tew senzibl wess coss fudz such as Indorr Kibbls.