No Sekrit Santa?

Old December 28th 10, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default No Sekrit Santa?

Hello. I am extremely disappointed this year. I made it my business to
get my sekrit santa package in the mail on time but we have not yet
received anything in return. I have sent 2 messages to the sekrit
santa coordinator and have not had any response. My kitties are very
well cared for and have plenty of toys and nip to keep them busy, but
we all missed the excitement of opening up a special package on kiss-a-
mouse morning. I hope everyone else got their packages.

I wish all of you meowmies and kitties a wonderful healthy and happy
new year.

Connie (meowmie of Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie).
Old December 28th 10, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 10:00:59 -0800, conniepo wrote:

Hello. I am extremely disappointed this year. I made it my business to
get my sekrit santa package in the mail on time but we have not yet
received anything in return. I have sent 2 messages to the sekrit santa
coordinator and have not had any response. My kitties are very well
cared for and have plenty of toys and nip to keep them busy, but we all
missed the excitement of opening up a special package on kiss-a- mouse
morning. I hope everyone else got their packages.

I wish all of you meowmies and kitties a wonderful healthy and happy new
year.

Connie (meowmie of Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie).

The coordinator usually does a great job of keeping on top of these
things, so I'm surprised you haven't heard from him/her. Maybe the
coordinator has things going on that prevents him/her from responding.

It could also be that your package was sent, but got delayed in the mail.
That does happen sometimes. One year ours got hung up in customs (Santa
was shipping from Pawstralia that year!) and didn't arrive until mid-
January. So it could be that Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie might get a
Kissamouse in January!

Amelia
Old December 28th 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Thank you Amelia, that is what I was thinking. I have never seen cat not
get a package. There are too many people signed up to be a fill in
Santamouse if necessary. Like your house didn't know that.

Old December 28th 10, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

The coordinator usually does a great job of keeping on top of these
things, so I'm surprised you haven't heard from him/her. Maybe the
coordinator has things going on that prevents him/her from responding.

It could also be that your package was sent, but got delayed in the mail.
That does happen sometimes. One year ours got hung up in customs (Santa
was shipping from Pawstralia that year!) and didn't arrive until mid-
January. So it could be that Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie might get a
Kissamouse in January!

Amelia

We'll be patient. We have 29 inches of snow here in New Jersey so the
mail/package deliveries will take even longer than usual now.

Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie are fast asleep with nary a worry in the
world ..... what a life!

Connie (meowmie/secretary/slave)
Old December 28th 10, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 10:00:59 -0800 (PST), conniepo
wrote:

Hello. I am extremely disappointed this year. I made it my business to
get my sekrit santa package in the mail on time but we have not yet
received anything in return. I have sent 2 messages to the sekrit
santa coordinator and have not had any response. My kitties are very
well cared for and have plenty of toys and nip to keep them busy, but
we all missed the excitement of opening up a special package on kiss-a-
mouse morning. I hope everyone else got their packages.

I wish all of you meowmies and kitties a wonderful healthy and happy
new year.

Connie (meowmie of Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie).

Be patient. The package for my kitties Spring, Cinder and Beauty
didn't show up yet either.
I blame the Post Office, and I'm not going to worry about this until
late January.
John
Old December 28th 10, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 28, 2:00*pm, conniepo wrote:
Hello. I am extremely disappointed this year. I made it my business to
get my sekrit santa package in the mail on time but we have not yet
received anything in return. I have sent 2 messages to the sekrit
santa coordinator and have not had any response. My kitties are very
well cared for and have plenty of toys and nip to keep them busy, but
we all missed the excitement of opening up a special package on kiss-a-
mouse morning. I hope everyone else got their packages.

I wish all of you meowmies and kitties a wonderful healthy and happy
new year.

Connie (meowmie of Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie).

Iam sawwy dat happind tew Tigger an Sweetpea an Cookie.
Maybee nekx Kissamouse tyme dey wil be onna top ob da list.
Meowy, sending purrs ob simpafee.
Old December 28th 10, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i thinkz da sekret santa trafelz between kissamowze anna new yearz, so be
patint, i iz sure diz iz juzt a technical difficulty anna willz be fized az
soon asa sekret santa seez urz emailz, OEJ

Old December 29th 10, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Lotz an lotz ov planez ar stuk in awlla da snow in ayerportz.
Purrhapz yur pakij iz on wun ov da planez kargo aria.
Meowmee wuz nottid effin azkt tu stand in, so I wud be payshunt,
buttid it iz hard e-nuff tu wayte tyll Kissamouse day, huh?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 29th 10, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Dec 28, 11:05*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Lotz an lotz ov planez ar stuk in awlla da snow in ayerportz.
Purrhapz yur pakij iz on wun ov da planez kargo aria.
Meowmee wuz nottid effin azkt tu stand in, so I wud be payshunt,
buttid it iz hard e-nuff tu wayte tyll Kissamouse day, huh?
--
Pit . nya

We want to thank all yew kitties and meowmies fur all the info. We
will try to be payshunt. Owr meowmie made herself a big big martini
last nyte and she seems 2 be better now!

Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie
Old December 29th 10, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gramby had a nize glass of wine las nite and her iznt so grumpy diz day. O
T glad of that as she hasn't gone into the kitchen yet to see what the bang
was in the night.