Dizaster avertid

Old April 3rd 11, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Dizaster avertid

Uzully when Meowmie kumz downstarez, I walkz in frunt uv herownself, furry
slowly so dat she duznt go too fast an fall down, an I stopz 2 or 3 timez to
giv her a rest. Tuday, befur I reelized it, she wuz alreddy hafway down da
starez! I had to follo behind, an awl da time I wuz so afrade dat she wud go
too fast an fall! Furchoonitly, tho, she did not fall.

Rebecca

Old April 3rd 11, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 16:04:17 -0700, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

Uzully when Meowmie kumz downstarez, I walkz in frunt uv herownself, furry
slowly so dat she duznt go too fast an fall down, an I stopz 2 or 3 timez to
giv her a rest. Tuday, befur I reelized it, she wuz alreddy hafway down da
starez! I had to follo behind, an awl da time I wuz so afrade dat she wud go
too fast an fall! Furchoonitly, tho, she did not fall.

Rebecca

I iz gwad to reed ob diz! It iz furry important dat we protekt
owr clumzy hoomanz!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/2/2011 7:39:59 PM

Old April 3rd 11, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 16:04:17 -0700, "Rebecca" wrote:

Uzully when Meowmie kumz downstarez, I walkz in frunt uv herownself, furry
slowly so dat she duznt go too fast an fall down, an I stopz 2 or 3 timez to
giv her a rest. Tuday, befur I reelized it, she wuz alreddy hafway down da
starez! I had to follo behind, an awl da time I wuz so afrade dat she wud go
too fast an fall! Furchoonitly, tho, she did not fall.

Rebecca

i slow my hoomin down to stop him frum runnink past da krate of fudz,
and spring helps me.
beauty
Old April 3rd 11, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Uzully when Meowmie kumz downstarez, I walkz in frunt uv herownself, furry
slowly so dat she duznt go too fast an fall down, an I stopz 2 or 3 timez to
giv her a rest. Tuday, befur I reelized it, she wuz alreddy hafway down da
starez! I had to follo behind, an awl da time I wuz so afrade dat she wud go
too fast an fall! Furchoonitly, tho, she did not fall.

Rebecca

I hurk on steps so hoomins DO fall, brayk leg, spend mor time @ home
w/me. It werks.

"Lovable Louise"
Old April 3rd 11, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Uzully when Meowmie kumz downstarez, I walkz in frunt uv herownself,
furry slowly so dat she duznt go too fast an fall down, an I stopz 2
or 3 timez to giv her a rest. Tuday, befur I reelized it, she wuz
alreddy hafway down da starez! I had to follo behind, an awl da time I
wuz so afrade dat she wud go too fast an fall! Furchoonitly, tho, she
did not fall.

Rebecca

We dunt hab innysyde stayerz, buttid I lyke to flop deown, bellee up wen
mine
fowkz ar abowt tu wok by. Dey kno betterer den tu retsh deown tu pet
mine tummee
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 3rd 11, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 16:04:17 -0700, "Rebecca" wrote:

Uzully when Meowmie kumz downstarez, I walkz in frunt uv herownself, furry
slowly so dat she duznt go too fast an fall down, an I stopz 2 or 3 timez to
giv her a rest. Tuday, befur I reelized it, she wuz alreddy hafway down da
starez! I had to follo behind, an awl da time I wuz so afrade dat she wud go
too fast an fall! Furchoonitly, tho, she did not fall.

Rebecca

i slow my hoomin down to stop him frum runnink past da krate of fudz,
and spring helps me.
beauty

Iz fownd dat flopin on mi bak an shoin mi butiful belli werkz bes.
She toks lowd tu mee an dis iz funn. TuTu

Old April 3rd 11, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 2, 7:04*pm, "Rebecca" wrote:
Uzully when Meowmie kumz downstarez, I walkz in frunt uv herownself, furry
slowly so dat she duznt go too fast an fall down, an I stopz 2 or 3 timez to
giv her a rest. Tuday, befur I reelized it, she wuz alreddy hafway down da
starez! I had to follo behind, an awl da time I wuz so afrade dat she wud go
too fast an fall! Furchoonitly, tho, she did not fall.

Rebecca

Sew impwapur fur a kittee tew be forsed tew run behynd da meowmie dat
itz awmost an embarassmint tew publiaxyze itted. I sawwy dat happind
tew yoorsefl, a most pwapurr kittee.
Wenn ai pwapurrly pweeseed da meowmie, ai awso quikly plop on mine
hanches an haff a widdl baff.
She finks it baffling.
Ob corse. Itz a baff.
She purrfekly capabl uff steppin carefully offur me.
MeOwy, purrfikly pwapurr.