[OT] Killer Sale

Old May 24th 05, 12:13 AM
Catnipped

Default [OT] Killer Sale

I've been looking for (cheap) suits to give me an Executive Assistant
"image" for (hopefully) any interviews I might get (please gawd soon!). I
found a killer sale at Sears the weekend, and got this suit *and* the
blouse - all three pieces for $40. Then I found the shoes on sale at Ross
for $12!

Does it look Executive Assistant-y?

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Lori/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 24th 05, 12:29 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-05-23, Catnipped penned:
I've been looking for (cheap) suits to give me an Executive
Assistant "image" for (hopefully) any interviews I might get (please
gawd soon!). I found a killer sale at Sears the weekend, and got
this suit *and* the blouse - all three pieces for $40. Then I found
the shoes on sale at Ross for $12!

Does it look Executive Assistant-y?

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Lori/

Looks very nice! I thought you were going for web goddess, though,
not exec assistant?

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 24th 05, 12:41 AM
Yowie

"Catnipped" wrote in message
I've been looking for (cheap) suits to give me an Executive Assistant
"image" for (hopefully) any interviews I might get (please gawd soon!). I
found a killer sale at Sears the weekend, and got this suit *and* the
blouse - all three pieces for $40. Then I found the shoes on sale at Ross
for $12!

Does it look Executive Assistant-y?

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Lori/

Yup, you sure do!

The whole department I work for is *terrified* of our General Manager's
executive assistant. She runs the place, not the GM! And boy howdy will she
rip strips off you if you've stuffed things up and made more work for her!
Mind you, things run *really* smoothly with her around (and the place falls
apart when she's on holidays) so she must be *really* good at her job. I
think she even keep sthe GM in line!

Yowie

Old May 24th 05, 01:00 AM
mlbriggs

On Mon, 23 May 2005 18:13:35 -0500, Catnipped wrote:

I've been looking for (cheap) suits to give me an Executive Assistant
"image" for (hopefully) any interviews I might get (please gawd soon!). I
found a killer sale at Sears the weekend, and got this suit *and* the
blouse - all three pieces for $40. Then I found the shoes on sale at Ross
for $12!

Does it look Executive Assistant-y?

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Lori/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Very "smart" looking. MLB
Old May 24th 05, 01:16 AM
Catnipped

On 2005-05-23, Catnipped penned:
I've been looking for (cheap) suits to give me an Executive
Assistant "image" for (hopefully) any interviews I might get (please
gawd soon!). I found a killer sale at Sears the weekend, and got
this suit *and* the blouse - all three pieces for $40. Then I found
the shoes on sale at Ross for $12!

Does it look Executive Assistant-y?

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Lori/

Looks very nice! I thought you were going for web goddess, though,
not exec assistant?

There's *NOTHING* out there for web goddess - so it has to be EA. And
actually the *VERY* few web jobs listed are paying *LESS* than an EA!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 24th 05, 01:28 AM
Jo Firey

"Yowie" wrote in message
"Catnipped" wrote in message
[...]

She probably works harder to keep the GM in line than she does with the rest
of you. The last thing she needs is him/her mucking things up.

Jo

Old May 24th 05, 01:55 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-05-24, Catnipped penned:
"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message

Looks very nice! I thought you were going for web goddess, though,
not exec assistant?

There's *NOTHING* out there for web goddess - so it has to be EA.
And actually the *VERY* few web jobs listed are paying *LESS* than
an EA!!

Bah!

Well, I guess that's that. On the other hand, you probably have a lot
more power as an EA than as a webperson =)

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 24th 05, 02:22 AM
Victor Martinez

Catnipped wrote:
Does it look Executive Assistant-y?

If I were an executive, that's exactly what I would like my assistant to
look like...

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 24th 05, 02:23 AM
Victor Martinez

Catnipped wrote:
There's *NOTHING* out there for web goddess - so it has to be EA. And
actually the *VERY* few web jobs listed are paying *LESS* than an EA!!

Executive assistants can make a *lot* of money.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 24th 05, 02:32 AM
Catnipped

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
.. .
Catnipped wrote:
There's *NOTHING* out there for web goddess - so it has to be EA. And
actually the *VERY* few web jobs listed are paying *LESS* than an EA!!

Executive assistants can make a *lot* of money.

Yeah, in New York City their average salary is $80,000 - here in Houston
it's $50,000, but goes up with experience and extra skills. The *ONLY* good
thing about my my current job is that I'm working for the Chairman of the
Board of a large corporation (who used to be the President / CEO before the
merger) - so that counts for a lot when looking for my next job (of course I
have to refrain from mentioning what a rich b*itch, spoiled brat he is - or
maybe that would count for the good since I've managed it without killing
him yet! ;).

Hugs,

CatNipped

--