Another purr request

Old March 19th 04, 09:56 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

{{{{{{Sam}}}}}}}

I am so sorry to hear this. Purrs for you and Ramona and all who
cared for your MIL.

Ginger-lyn

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:00:17 -0800, "Sam Nash" wrote:

Last night, my dear wife's Mom passed away. She had had Alzheimer's for
about 5 years and had been slowly going downhill. In some ways it was a
relief that she was out of her suffering, but it's always hard to "let Mom
go". Her Dad had passed away last April so it was just her Mom.

Ramona (DW) had been going down for two months 3 times a year to give her
older sister some respite from tending to their mother (we live in Seattle,
WA, USA - northwest corner of the "lower 48") and her parents live in
Alabama (Southeast US). She's been doing this for about 4 years now, and
had been down staying with her Mom for almost a month this trip.
Fortunately, she was there during Mom's "final moments". When her Dad
passed away, she was here (Seattle) so she didn't really get to "say
goodbye" in quite the same way.

Anyway, any purrs and prayers of comfort you can spare would be greatly
appreciated.
Sam

Old March 20th 04, 12:32 AM
Brenda

"Sam Nash" wrote in message
[...]

sending purrs and hugs,
Brenda

Old March 20th 04, 04:13 AM
badwilson

I'm sorry. Many purrs for Ramona and her family, and for you too.
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old March 20th 04, 06:00 AM
Marina

"Sam Nash" wrote
Last night, my dear wife's Mom passed away. She had had Alzheimer's for
about 5 years and had been slowly going downhill. In some ways it was a
relief that she was out of her suffering, but it's always hard to "let Mom
go". Her Dad had passed away last April so it was just her Mom.

Many purrs to you all. Your family has had to deal with more than your fair
share of loss lately. Hugs all around.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 20th 04, 07:17 AM
LOL

"Sam Nash" wrote in message ...
[...]

We are sending purrs and prayers your family's way, Sam; you guys have
had more than your fair share lately.

------
Krista
Old March 20th 04, 07:37 AM
pmendhall

Purrs and doggie drool on their way. Condolences to your wife and the rest
of your family.

Diane

Old March 20th 04, 12:08 PM
Adrian

Sam Nash wrote:
Last night, my dear wife's Mom passed away.

Purrs for Ramona and lighting a candle for her mom.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old March 20th 04, 01:09 PM
Lisa Katt

Prayers and purrs
from Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old March 20th 04, 04:42 PM
polonca12000

So very sorry to hear that.
Purrs and hugs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Sam Nash" wrote in message
Last night, my dear wife's Mom passed away. snip

Human Purr Request Az Cat anecdotes 19 December 15th 03 07:28 AM
Hoomin Purr Request Stacey Cat anecdotes 25 December 15th 03 07:21 AM
SH*T!!! Purr Request Tanada Cat anecdotes 31 November 2nd 03 02:15 AM
A purr request from Kate Marina Cat anecdotes 22 October 9th 03 09:38 PM
If you can spare a purr or so...another request Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 20 September 7th 03 08:19 AM