A quick quiz from a hoomin

Old December 5th 10, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
typy

Default A quick quiz from a hoomin

Are there others that were here when this was *just* RPC,
withouth .community or other extensions?
(What a fight we had ...)

asked
Andy
Old December 5th 10, 12:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

typy wrote:
Are there others that were here when this was *just* RPC,
withouth .community or other extensions?
(What a fight we had ...)

asked
Andy

I was around, although I didn't take much part in the fights.

--
Cheryl
Old December 5th 10, 01:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we kamed juzt afur da spwit i thinkz, der iz sum hoominz inna ofur grup
where da hoominz tawkz dat remfurz, OEJ

Old December 5th 10, 02:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yez dem memberz and kan still git a bitz meanz about itself. We wuzen here
and we iz glad of dat. Piglett and her house

Old December 6th 10, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Nope ai wuzznt dere den. ai wike et heer bedder dan da uther hoomin groop
dat iz dere gnow. yeUP
why do da hoominz fite wike dat? Datz jest dum, ai fink.
Mosey

Old December 7th 10, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Yowie

"typy" wrote in message
Are there others that were here when this was *just* RPC,
withouth .community or other extensions?
(What a fight we had ...)

The split was in February 1997 and I was lurking in rpc, but not posting
back then, because unbeknowst to me the ISP I had at the time did not
properly propogate messages. I could read & post fine, and others on the
same server could see and reply, but the messages generated from my ISP just
didn't get injected back into the newsfeed. Not coincidently, that 'run out
of a bedroom' ISP is no longer, shock horror.

My first successful post to to here (and rpc.misc and rpc.anecdotes) was in
July '97 when I got a new ISP.

We lurk here, because I am not fluent in meowchat and Pickle isn't fluent in
human. Its a struggle to read & translate. But that doens't mean we don't
enjoy it, just that we don't post alot. As some of you folks know, I'm more
active over in RPCA. Yes, I know Pickle is perfectly welcome to post in
regular English, but we both agree that when he posts here, he should do so
in meow, and if I am to post, I do so in hoomin so as not to confuse folks
('folks' in this case being just me).

Yowie & Pickle

Old December 7th 10, 01:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we sure iz glad ursef iz readin here aneeway... OEJ
"Yowie" wrote in message
"typy" wrote in message
[...]

OT ready to take a quiz badwilson Cat anecdotes 11 March 4th 06 09:44 AM
OT Another Quiz theresa Cat anecdotes 1 January 13th 06 07:30 PM
fun cat quiz Elizabeth Blake Cat health & behaviour 4 July 11th 05 01:49 PM
Cute Quiz jmcquown Cat anecdotes 2 August 2nd 04 09:51 AM
A fun quiz. Tanada Cat anecdotes 27 September 2nd 03 01:18 AM