Enwinkmint Pardy at da Fawllz

Old January 12th 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Default Enwinkmint Pardy at da Fawllz

Yes, Mr. Lewi, I would like that furry much! It's been such a long time
since I was out dancing ... sniff

Kitty Schottland

Have you heard how long we will be here at the falls? I assume we will go
visit some of he East coast kitties homes. We must be careful to avoid
these election things that are going on right now, those humans are nuts.
Pardon my language but the all need a reality chick. They are still
dancing in the inside ballroom would you care to take a turn around the
floor?

kittyblush Fangu, Mr. Lewi. You're looking quite handsome
yourownselves. /kittyblush

That is ok. We have lots of it from grambys freezer, eat all you want so
long as you don't get sick. Humans just don't get what we want for
ourselves. You are looking really nice in the light from the Falls.

I'ze sorry if I embarrassed you. It's just that I beg and beg for it at
home, but my humans always give me the wrong thing!

Old January 12th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lewi extends his paw to Kitty Schottland and is glad the music is loud
enough he can feel the vibration through the floor. He doesn't have the
nerve to tell her this is his first dance. Piglet taught them all how to
dance before the Jellica Ball. They dance past Piglet and Wascal. Lewi
smiles a "thanks" at Piglet for making him learn to dance.

Old January 14th 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Mr. Lewi, you are a furry good dancer. I haven't had this much fun in
a long time.

Kitty Schottland