I know how the huyssy got out

Old April 8th 10, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default I know how the huyssy got out

Fank yoo Trudi..mine Meowmee sez Iam uh komik...
Heerz uh role wiff summ butturz onn it fur yoo..
Butter wate dan nebber..hee hee hee
Luffs Mosey

lol, mozey you iz funni, Trudi, who would eatta roll ifin it hadda butterz
onit
"Mosey =^..^="

"The Porter Cats"
Miz Piglit, doant let ennywon put you in jayle. Mew are a role model!
Mew wer BRILYUNT.

Lucy, takeng notes

Piglett models rollz? Hmmmmmmm Mosey

Old April 11th 10, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Waow...dat iz seeriuss stuffz. Mosey

Hihi diz iz O T anna da gramby waz washink da dishez and I seed dat oneof
of the ringy fingz was dirtie so, I karried it kroze da kounter and
dropped itself is da dishez water for her self ta klean itself. Her
squealed wiff delite but dem said sum aweful fings ta me.

Den anofter day I seed anofther one dat waz dirtie and I did it againz but
faster diz time. Whefther you dropez dem fas of slow duzen madder. Dem
all hiss at yourself. Da gramby didnt hardlee talk to me for free or more
days. Her did feedz mineslef dough.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
well hersuf will hasta klean da boxta getta ringy thingy... you shuld azk
mr OT whut he didta da gramby'z ringy thingys... she usta haf tree of
dem, trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Fank yerownself..Umkay, i wil dew dat on Furrzdai wen dey r gone but dey
hav 3 ringy fingyz..I kan hyde dem in da doodlebawx..den wen dey ringz,
hur will fink da poo iz kawling..waffz.. Mosey

hidin da ringy thingy iz beri gud, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^="
Mrrrrrt, iffin I peed on innyfing wike dat, Meowmee wudnt wike et at
awl.
Pa iz habbin uh opurashun dat day n I wundt wunt her tew be mad wif me
at awl.
Nuffin serius tho.
Sqweex wikez tew dew fingz tew da kurtinz, n I cud rip up
paypurz,..YeUP.
I cud hyde da fone fingy..hee hee hee.
I hurked on da bed wotz yesturday.. Mosey

hhmmm, wurkin onna papurwurk likedat little doggie iz gud, rippin
uppa kurtinz iz gud, peein IN Stuff like da bowl onna table iz alzo
beri gud, Trudi

"Mosey =^..^="
Wike wut?? Dey r gunna be gone on Furrzday Waffz. Mosey

oh, we thinked mayhapz you had sumfin new fur usesta try whenna
hoominz leafz, we duz dat, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^="
Gnot tew wurri, I jest wint on da floar insted uff uzing da
doodlebawx. Mosey

how wuz yoursuf bad? trudi, preparing to take notez

"Mosey =^..^="
wull, mine Meowmee wil be oldur dan durt on da 15f..hur wull be
65 den..harrumpf!!
I wuz uh badbad kittee yusturday..cuz mine hoominz wuz gone must
uff da day.
Mosey

well dey duz say owlder dan durt hoominz sumtimez drulez, Trudi
"Granby"
Lisden ta me Bubba, dat Piglett haz kauzed so muchez unrestd
in diz house
just kauze her wanted to go bisit you in da out, dont mess
wiff mineself
rite now. I iz far too upsetted. We lubez herself but her
kan be tryink.
Now bak off and let mineself and da gramby kalm down a bit
fore we haz da
challange to a "Drool" oopppsss I meanz "Dooel." Willow
running to hide in
her fishtank and have a nap.

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
message
On Apr 6, 11:26 am, "Granby" wrote:
In spite of people thinking I was so dumb as never to know
when Piglett
went
out when I did, I scoured my house to see how she got out.

In a window where I had an air conditioner last year, the top
glass slid
down to the bottom part of the window. There was no screen
behind it and
Pig just shimmied up the glass and plopped out the window. I
found cat
hair
to prove my point. O T couldn't do this as he is too fluffy ,
and much to
wide to get in that space. Why Willow didn't follow I don't
know.

Kauze I dont wanna go in da out, u finkz I am stoopid? Az my
frens sayz,
dere is no fudz and no kouch in da out. Willow ticked because
gramby
didn't
already know all of this.

Ifn yoons weren a waydee, diss yoos ub da wurd "hussy" abowt
mine
bewoved fren Piglett mite leed to a challunj to a dooel. Dat
an da fak
dat Piglett wuvs yoons.

---
Wascal