Purrz fur ar humin, pleez

Old May 8th 10, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Purrz fur ar humin, pleez

we will be purrin, Tiger
"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in message
Ar meowma iz hedding intu da citee inna few minitz. Hur blud didnt
getta gud grade onna itz last test sew now she hasta be scanned by
CATs hoo will be huntin fur new cansurmonsturz. We need sum purrrz fur
hur tu haf gudgud resultz ana fur uz dat she dusnt bring eny uv doze
scanning catz home.
Ralph, worried about his humin who is, quite frankly, a bit scared

Old May 8th 10, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz purli a gift, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 7 May 2010 08:12:51 -0700 (PDT), The Ajo
Clowder's nimble, little paws typed:

Ar meowma iz hedding intu da citee inna few minitz. Hur blud didnt
getta gud grade onna itz last test sew now she hasta be scanned by
CATs hoo will be huntin fur new cansurmonsturz. We need sum purrrz fur
hur tu haf gudgud resultz ana fur uz dat she dusnt bring eny uv doze
scanning catz home.
Ralph, worried about his humin who is, quite frankly, a bit scared

I iz purrink fur yur meowmie! I wunner how dem
scannink catz get trained to do dat??????

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/7/2010 7:39:42 PM

Old May 8th 10, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we willz keep purrin till you say hersuf iz betterer, Tiger
"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in message
She iz hom nough ana yew guyz wur rite, she didnt brin eny scannin
catz hom. She sez dey lif inna tube ana like it der. Nough we jist
hafta weight fur resultz. Hur nurfz ar frazziled sew Ize gonna purr
hur tu sleep. She likes dat.
Fungu, efurrywun, fur da purrrz. Dey help.
Ralph
and his clowder

Old May 8th 10, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 8, 12:30*am, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
She iz hom nough ana yew guyz wur rite, she didnt brin eny scannin
catz hom. She sez dey lif inna tube ana like it der. Nough we jist
hafta weight fur resultz. Hur nurfz ar frazziled sew Ize gonna purr
hur tu sleep. She likes dat.
Fungu, efurrywun, fur da purrrz. Dey help.

doing background purring hoomins gneed seep and dey NEFFUR seep
enugh unless we hep dem Purr her to seep an watsh ober herseff.

--
WooToo, dat's Maggy May purrin

Old May 8th 10, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in message
She iz hom nough ana yew guyz wur rite, she didnt brin eny scannin
catz hom. She sez dey lif inna tube ana like it der. Nough we jist
hafta weight fur resultz. Hur nurfz ar frazziled sew Ize gonna purr
hur tu sleep. She likes dat.
Fungu, efurrywun, fur da purrrz. Dey help.
Ralph
and his clowder

Purrrzzz furr da rezultz kum suun an ar dat awlla da catz who scanned ar
hapy
dat dey olny saw neggatiff rezultz, an dat awll iz Ho Kay!

Pit2nya

Old May 9th 10, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat[_2_]

On 2010-05-07 10:12:51 -0500, The Ajo Clowder said:

Ar meowma iz hedding intu da citee inna few minitz. Hur blud didnt
getta gud grade onna itz last test sew now she hasta be scanned by
CATs hoo will be huntin fur new cansurmonsturz. We need sum purrrz fur
hur tu haf gudgud resultz ana fur uz dat she dusnt bring eny uv doze
scanning catz home.
Ralph, worried about his humin who is, quite frankly, a bit scared

All of us in my clowder will be purring our best purrs for your Meowmie.

Amelia

Old May 11th 10, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

usses tew Gwad hur dint bring nun uff dem fingys hoam wiff hur n wee r
purrin fur gudgud reezultz on hur teztz Luffs Mosey n hiz famlee
PUUUUUUUUUUUUUURR

we will be purrin, Tiger
"The Ajo Clowder"

Old May 21st 10, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Prooooffftt!

We awl sendz manny purrz an waggaz fur yowr mommy. Owr daddy had da
cansermonsterz but we fink dey are awl gonez now. We hopez yowr mommy
juzt haz sumfin elze.

GT an da Gurlz,

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie, Mistress of Light and Shadow,
Ms. Misty, Mistress of Colors and Smoke,
Mr. Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]