I know how the huyssy got out

Old April 7th 10, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default I know how the huyssy got out

On Apr 6, 2:32*pm, "Granby" wrote:
It really can be unnerving when they come and go and you are sure you had no
part in it.

I just heard a big crash and ran to the office to see Piglett getting up off
the floor. *I stopped before she saw me and saw her go back in the window
and try to get out the top where the glass was back in place. *It was so
funny when she turned and saw me. *Her belly hit the floor and she crab
crawled under the desk."Adam" wrote in message

Granby wrote:
In spite of people thinking I was so dumb as never to know when Piglett
went
out when I did, I scoured my house to see how she got out.

Once we had the opposite problem -- we couldn't figure out how Lionel (RB)
was getting back in without any of us letting him in. (He was allowed
outside, and let back in when he wanted it.) Finally I saw him come in
through a small basement window that we hadn't realized had come slightly
open.

Adam- Hide quoted text -

Doant feel bad, Pigwet. I minesewf am on purrbayshun.
Simpwee fur emjoying minesewf out in da yard fur an hower.
Hydink fwum da meowmie.
Meowy, undeefeedid
Old April 7th 10, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Of all the things I am sure of in this life,I is that she KNOWS she
shouldn't be doing that.
"Adam" wrote in message
Granby wrote:
It really can be unnerving when they come and go and you are sure you had
no
part in it.

I just heard a big crash and ran to the office to see Piglett getting up
off
the floor. I stopped before she saw me and saw her go back in the window
and try to get out the top where the glass was back in place. It was so
funny when she turned and saw me. Her belly hit the floor and she crab
crawled under the desk.

Sounds like she KNOWS she isn't supposed to be doing that!

Adam

Old April 7th 10, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Cee, I knew sumcat wud git da rite idearment. Piglet feeling
underappreciated.
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Well, I hope yoo wuz propurrly apurresheativ da Piglett showed yoo sumfing
dat needz fixin in yurown howse.

Rebecca

"Granby" wrote in message
In spite of people thinking I was so dumb as never to know when Piglett
went out when I did, I scoured my house to see how she got out.

In a window where I had an air conditioner last year, the top glass slid
down to the bottom part of the window. There was no screen behind it and
Pig just shimmied up the glass and plopped out the window. I found cat
hair to prove my point. O T couldn't do this as he is too fluffy , and
much to wide to get in that space. Why Willow didn't follow I don't know.

Kauze I dont wanna go in da out, u finkz I am stoopid? Az my frens sayz,
dere is no fudz and no kouch in da out. Willow ticked because gramby
didn't already know all of this.

Old April 7th 10, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

kitties can do annyfink dey wants! pooor piglgglet, pooor starfink
gurl.
she is hungri for fudz and she not git enuf inside so she go out! feed
pooor baby!!
beauty who noes

Old April 7th 10, 06:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Wike wut?? Dey r gunna be gone on Furrzday Waffz. Mosey

oh, we thinked mayhapz you had sumfin new fur usesta try whenna hoominz
leafz, we duz dat, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^="
Gnot tew wurri, I jest wint on da floar insted uff uzing da doodlebawx.
Mosey

how wuz yoursuf bad? trudi, preparing to take notez

"Mosey =^..^="
wull, mine Meowmee wil be oldur dan durt on da 15f..hur wull be 65
den..harrumpf!!
I wuz uh badbad kittee yusturday..cuz mine hoominz wuz gone must uff da
day.
Mosey

well dey duz say owlder dan durt hoominz sumtimez drulez, Trudi
"Granby"
Lisden ta me Bubba, dat Piglett haz kauzed so muchez unrestd in diz
house
just kauze her wanted to go bisit you in da out, dont mess wiff
mineself
rite now. I iz far too upsetted. We lubez herself but her kan be
tryink.
Now bak off and let mineself and da gramby kalm down a bit fore we
haz da
challange to a "Drool" oopppsss I meanz "Dooel." Willow running to
hide in
her fishtank and have a nap.

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
message
On Apr 6, 11:26 am, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

Ifn yoons weren a waydee, diss yoos ub da wurd "hussy" abowt mine
bewoved fren Piglett mite leed to a challunj to a dooel. Dat an da
fak
dat Piglett wuvs yoons.

---
Wascal

Old April 7th 10, 08:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I haff ta tell u Beauty. Of all da fings da Gramby duz
rong, and dere iza bunch of dem, feedink uz izn one of dem. Dere iz alwayz
fudz in da feedink stationz. We makez sure of dat.

I finkz Piglett just wants to go bisit somecat and dat iz why she goez out.
Her alwayz runz unner a houze and never goes specting da out itselfz.

Old April 7th 10, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hhmmm, wurkin onna papurwurk likedat little doggie iz gud, rippin uppa
kurtinz iz gud, peein IN Stuff like da bowl onna table iz alzo beri gud,
Trudi

Old April 7th 10, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Mrrrrrt, iffin I peed on innyfing wike dat, Meowmee wudnt wike et at awl.
Pa iz habbin uh opurashun dat day n I wundt wunt her tew be mad wif me at
awl.
Nuffin serius tho.
Sqweex wikez tew dew fingz tew da kurtinz, n I cud rip up paypurz,..YeUP.
I cud hyde da fone fingy..hee hee hee.
I hurked on da bed wotz yesturday.. Mosey

Old April 7th 10, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 7, 3:31*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Mrrrrrt, iffin I peed on innyfing wike dat, Meowmee wudnt wike et at awl.
Pa iz habbin uh opurashun dat day n I wundt wunt her tew be mad wif me at
awl.
Nuffin serius tho.
Sqweex wikez tew dew fingz tew *da kurtinz, n I cud rip up paypurz,..YeUP.
I cud hyde da fone fingy..hee hee hee.
I hurked on da bed wotz yesturday.. *Mosey

I hurk on da karpit wen I fink Uncl Bill shud cleen an vakume. If I
din't giff him dat jentul reminer hee mite neffer cleen up. Mine
Meowmie tol me dat hee iz a slob an part ob takin care ob himseff is
makin him cleen. I don' know nuthink about "fine a nise Jooish gurl an
settle down" or none of dose uther things she wanned. Shee will haff
to make him dew dat herseff.

I hurd "girl-cats rule an boy-cats drool." Does yoo drool?

--
WooToo