Purrz fur ar humin, pleez

Old May 7th 10, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Default Purrz fur ar humin, pleez

Ar meowma iz hedding intu da citee inna few minitz. Hur blud didnt
getta gud grade onna itz last test sew now she hasta be scanned by
CATs hoo will be huntin fur new cansurmonsturz. We need sum purrrz fur
hur tu haf gudgud resultz ana fur uz dat she dusnt bring eny uv doze
scanning catz home.
Ralph, worried about his humin who is, quite frankly, a bit scared
Old May 7th 10, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

I wil be purrrng just as much as I pawsibly can fur yoor meowma Ralph.
Wuvs an purrs,
Meowy ~{{{^.".^}}}

Old May 7th 10, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
RankinKatz

We will purrrrrr fur your hoomin. All 17 of us. Our loudest an' most
powerful purrs!!
Thuh RankinKatz

Old May 7th 10, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 7, 11:12*am, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Ar meowma iz hedding intu da citee inna few minitz. Hur blud didnt
getta gud grade onna itz last test sew now she hasta be scanned by
CATs hoo will be huntin fur new cansurmonsturz. We need sum purrrz fur
hur tu haf gudgud resultz ana fur uz dat she dusnt bring eny uv doze
scanning catz home.
* Ralph, worried about his humin who is, quite frankly, a bit scared

Wee is purrin up a storm. Don' wurry bout da scanning cats. Dey is
profeshunals an lib at da horspital. Dey luv peepl an wanna hep dem
getted betterur butted dey will gnot steel yoor hoomin.

--
WooToo four her Hous
Old May 7th 10, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"The Ajo Clowder"
Ar meowma iz hedding intu da citee inna few minitz. Hur blud didnt
getta gud grade onna itz last test sew now she hasta be scanned by
CATs hoo will be huntin fur new cansurmonsturz. We need sum purrrz fur
hur tu haf gudgud resultz ana fur uz dat she dusnt bring eny uv doze
scanning catz home.
Ralph, worried about his humin who is, quite frankly, a bit scared

Ohhh laowd healiing PUUUUUUUUUUUUURRS for yer meowmie..
Hur will be jes fyne.
Mine meowmie iz sayin wotz uff prayers fur herownself dat awl wil be wel wif
hur.
Luffs
Mosey for hiz famlee
PUUUUUUURRS

Old May 7th 10, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

On Fri, 7 May 2010 08:12:51 -0700 (PDT), The Ajo Clowder
wrote:

Ar meowma iz hedding intu da citee inna few minitz. Hur blud didnt
getta gud grade onna itz last test sew now she hasta be scanned by
CATs hoo will be huntin fur new cansurmonsturz. We need sum purrrz fur
hur tu haf gudgud resultz ana fur uz dat she dusnt bring eny uv doze
scanning catz home.
Ralph, worried about his humin who is, quite frankly, a bit scared

That is scary news!

Sending purrs right away!

Gandalf

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100507-1, 05/07/2010
Tested on: 5/7/2010 4:31:38 PM

Old May 8th 10, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 7 May 2010 08:12:51 -0700 (PDT), The Ajo
Clowder's nimble, little paws typed:

Ar meowma iz hedding intu da citee inna few minitz. Hur blud didnt
getta gud grade onna itz last test sew now she hasta be scanned by
CATs hoo will be huntin fur new cansurmonsturz. We need sum purrrz fur
hur tu haf gudgud resultz ana fur uz dat she dusnt bring eny uv doze
scanning catz home.
Ralph, worried about his humin who is, quite frankly, a bit scared

I iz purrink fur yur meowmie! I wunner how dem
scannink catz get trained to do dat??????

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/7/2010 7:39:42 PM
Old May 8th 10, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 7, 9:12*am, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Ar meowma iz hedding intu da citee inna few minitz. Hur blud didnt
getta gud grade onna itz last test sew now she hasta be scanned by
CATs hoo will be huntin fur new cansurmonsturz. We need sum purrrz fur
hur tu haf gudgud resultz ana fur uz dat she dusnt bring eny uv doze
scanning catz home.
* Ralph, worried about his humin who is, quite frankly, a bit scared

Hai Ralph. Dis is Meowy, hoo empafizes wif yoor feerz cuz I furry
furry attachd to mine meowmie awso.
Sew I want to wet yoo gno dat I am finking an purring bout yoor
meowma. Mayby she hoam gnaow an yoo can bee in hur lap.
We wil awl help hur to git beddur Ralph.
By fur now,
Wuv an Purrrrz, MeOwy
Old May 8th 10, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Ar meowma iz hedding intu da citee inna few minitz. Hur blud didnt
getta gud grade onna itz last test sew now she hasta be scanned by
CATs hoo will be huntin fur new cansurmonsturz. We need sum purrrz fur
hur tu haf gudgud resultz ana fur uz dat she dusnt bring eny uv doze
scanning catz home.
Ralph, worried about his humin who is, quite frankly, a bit scared

+++++++++++++++++++
Sending purrs and prayers for Meowmie's wellbeing.
MLB and TuTu
Old May 8th 10, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

She iz hom nough ana yew guyz wur rite, she didnt brin eny scannin
catz hom. She sez dey lif inna tube ana like it der. Nough we jist
hafta weight fur resultz. Hur nurfz ar frazziled sew Ize gonna purr
hur tu sleep. She likes dat.
Fungu, efurrywun, fur da purrrz. Dey help.
Ralph
and his clowder