Three Different Reactions to the Same Cat

Old July 19th 11, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Three Different Reactions to the Same Cat

Sampson, otherwise known as Sampson up the street, is a very beautiful
big black tomcat. He is an indoor-outdoor who only comes out in nice
weather, although he apparently considers hot and humid, but not
raining, nice enough.

When he sees a dog, he does the most incredible glare that I have ever
seen and treats the dog with utter contempt, not a hint of fear. No
aggression either, unless you consider crushing someone's feelings
aggression.

Da Bear finds this utterly terrible. It makes him sad. He looks at me
as if to say "why doesn't the kitty WIKE me?" and I have to reassure
him how wonderful he is.

Samantha, meanwhile, goes into a storm of yipping and barking,
throwing in an occasional growl. She loves our cats and gets along
with other indoor-outdoor cats fine. But THIS cat is not being nice to
her and she TELLS him about it. He, of course, treats her as someone
beneath contempt.

Diesel, the pit bull who lives near Sampson, tries to repay contempt
with contempt. He glares right back at the cat. After a few moments,
the cat turns his back on Diesel and PEES on the nearest object. it is
hilarious.

--
Will in New Haven
Old July 19th 11, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jul 19, 5:21*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
[...]

Hehehe!!! A cat wiff catitude! We wuff him! Go Sampson!

Gordon Kittiez
Old July 19th 11, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:
[...]

Hee is meen to da Bear, hoo is mine doggy an a sweet-hart. Ob cours,
hee is meen to widdle Samanfa an shee is SUTSH a brat dat hoo cood
blam himseff butted wy bee meen to da Bear.

--
Missy

Old July 19th 11, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Missy sum cats iz like hoomans jus kauze a dog iza dog sum cats fink it is
no gud and sum dogs felz da way bout cats. We shud git to know dem fore we
cides who is what. Piglett wanting the whole world to get along.

Old July 19th 11, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

him wented to da miss vilette skule of doggie hating but itsz obvouz himz
did not finish da courze, beclawz she wulda teeched him to slap da noze offa
doggiez, so tellsa bear himz iz gettin off ez, MH

Old July 20th 11, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 09:21:51 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven wrote:

Sampson, otherwise known as Sampson up the street, is a very beautiful
big black tomcat.

[Two Zot gurls high-four]

Way to go kitty!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/19/2011 7:40:59 PM