Non-euthanizing groups

Old February 15th 04, 08:21 PM
Cat Protector

It seems all you want to do is insight a flame war. Give it up already and
move on.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
Fan wrote in message ...

I simply ask anyone to read my posts, especially the last one. That
clearly states why this statement of yours is not even close to the
truth.

News==----

Newsgroups

=---

Old February 15th 04, 08:23 PM
Cat Protector

I think I am just going to killfile you. It seems that posts after post you
want to know every bit of people's lives. So just drop this already. This is
beating a dead horse.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
Fan wrote in message ...
My suggestion was simply in case you had not considered that option.
Many people would not have thought of it. I don't think your hostle
response was appropriate. Even though you and I have a strong
disagreement on another thread, I was trying to be nice.

Just curious...DO you live in an apartment and if so, has the
apartment manager refused to let you put childproofing on the doors?
Also, there is childproofing that can be done without any permanent
modification of the door so no manager is going to deny that type of
device.

News==----

Newsgroups

=---

Old February 16th 04, 04:53 AM
Fan

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:23:18 -0700, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

I think I am just going to killfile you. It seems that posts after post you
want to know every bit of people's lives. So just drop this already. This is
beating a dead horse.

Here we go again, why can't you discuss issues honestly? I will be
very short and to the point here...That is a total, bare faced lie.

You stated the reason why you couldn't do what you say is the right
thing to do, I offered a suggestion for overcoming the problem, you
changed the subject and were nasty, I offered a suggestion of how to
overcome the new reason that you just added, you say that is butting
in.

Post any quote by me that proves that I "want to know every bit of
people's lives" as you say. In this case, I ONLY countered your excuse
for talking the talk and refusing to walk the walk. In another
discussion with you I asked if you had any real experience with what
you were expousing or was it just theory and you danced around the
issue several times before giving an extremely vague answer.

Old February 20th 04, 11:09 PM
Sherry

You have yet to meet my cat Isis. She knows how to open doors or I'd foster
the special needs cats.

--
Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of

Oh, CP, come on. You could buy a latch for the door. You could foster a special
needs cat who isn't contagious and integrate him/her with the other cats. If
you're really willing to foster, there's a way.