Guess What, Guess What!!!!

Old April 17th 04, 07:23 PM
GraceCat

Default Guess What, Guess What!!!!

The washing machine broke!!!

YAY for me!! Tehe, haha, hoho...

Grace
t-six hours and 28 minutes

Old April 17th 04, 07:50 PM
JoJo

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but doesn't that just mean more laundry
for you in the long run?

Now if only all my computers would break so I would not have to do this
wretched homework (why oh why did I think it would be smart to get a
bachelors degree at the ripe age of 36? Where did my life go - Grace I'll
trade - I'll do your laundry, you do the never ending homework!

JoJo

"GraceCat" wrote in message
The washing machine broke!!!

YAY for me!! Tehe, haha, hoho...

Grace
t-six hours and 28 minutes

Old April 17th 04, 07:50 PM
JoJo

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but doesn't that just mean more laundry
for you in the long run?

Now if only all my computers would break so I would not have to do this
wretched homework (why oh why did I think it would be smart to get a
bachelors degree at the ripe age of 36? Where did my life go - Grace I'll
trade - I'll do your laundry, you do the never ending homework!

JoJo

"GraceCat" wrote in message
The washing machine broke!!!

YAY for me!! Tehe, haha, hoho...

Grace
t-six hours and 28 minutes

Old April 17th 04, 08:10 PM
Hopitus2

Gracie, I'm beginning to think Someone or Something is p***ed @ you......

:
: Now if only all my computers would break so I would not have to do this
: wretched homework (why oh why did I think it would be smart to get a
: bachelors degree at the ripe age of 36? Where did my life go - Grace I'll
: trade - I'll do your laundry, you do the never ending homework!
:
: JoJo
:
: "GraceCat" wrote in message
: ...
: The washing machine broke!!!
:
:
: YAY for me!! Tehe, haha, hoho...
:
: Grace
: t-six hours and 28 minutes
:
:
:
:
:

Old April 17th 04, 08:10 PM
Hopitus2

"JoJo" wrote in message
: I don't mean to rain on your parade, but doesn't that just mean more
laundry
: for you in the long run?
:
: Now if only all my computers would break so I would not have to do this
: wretched homework (why oh why did I think it would be smart to get a
: bachelors degree at the ripe age of 36? Where did my life go - Grace I'll
: trade - I'll do your laundry, you do the never ending homework!
:
: JoJo
:
: "GraceCat" wrote in message
: ...
: The washing machine broke!!!
:
:
: YAY for me!! Tehe, haha, hoho...
:
: Grace
: t-six hours and 28 minutes
:
:
:
:
:

Old April 17th 04, 08:15 PM
Jo Firey

"GraceCat" wrote in message
The washing machine broke!!!

YAY for me!! Tehe, haha, hoho...

Oh why the heck not!!!

Could you maybe look at this as enough stuff to have ruined a couple of
months and by being super efficient you got it all done at once?

Jo

Old April 17th 04, 08:23 PM
Jo Firey

"JoJo" wrote in message
I don't mean to rain on your parade, but doesn't that just mean more

laundry
for you in the long run?

I learned one thing here in the last few months. My DH broke his heel and
was restricted to bed or the recliner for three months. Its officially
healed but he still isn't getting around well. So I've had all the dishes
for him and me and for three boys. Would have laundry as well buy just
about the first thing out of my mouth when he got home on crutches was to
tell the boys I was NOT doing their laundry. (Grandpa had been and then
complained when they wouldn't put away their clean clothes)

What I learned. If you really load the dishwasher right, namely every glass
and spoon in the house and as much of the rest as possible, and run it, as
long as you don't put them away you won't have many dirty dishes for quite
some time. Even helps to wash any new dirty dishes by hand rather than put
the others away. Teenage boys really can't find the dishes in the
dishwasher. And learn to drink from the bottle or can or the sink faucet.

Jo

Old April 17th 04, 10:05 PM
Adrian

GraceCat wrote:
The washing machine broke!!!

YAY for me!! Tehe, haha, hoho...

Grace
t-six hours and 28 minutes

Have you upset the mothership?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.