Grandmeowmie has gone to da bridj.

Old November 10th 05, 01:55 PM
Fred Williams

Default Grandmeowmie has gone to da bridj.

Sadly, Fred's Grandmeowmie left fur da bridj on Monday. She wuz
91 years old and was smiling at her daughters holding her hands
when she left. There are some furry noble cats to meet her and
they will be happy to be reunited.
Fred is strong and can handle this, and our generation uv cats
neffer met our human grandmeowmie, but we feel his loss.
On the better side, Fred has ordered a new camera to take effen
more photos uv us kitties. It's a "Fujifilm S9000" and Fred is
like a father waiting fur a kitten till it gets here. We're makin
him promise t put more photos up on da Web, but we can't get him
to commit to a schedule, grrrrrrr.

Diana, Ryan, an our fast growin, new kitten Cinnamon

--
Regards,
Fred.
Old November 10th 05, 02:07 PM
Eileen Clark

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Healing purrs being sent your way.

Meowmie Eileen, Mia, Callie, Camille, & Mac
Old November 10th 05, 04:34 PM
Adam

Fred Williams wrote:
Sadly, Fred's Grandmeowmie left fur da bridj on Monday.

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra
Old November 10th 05, 05:06 PM
Dan M

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:55:32 +0000, Fred Williams wrote:

Sadly, Fred's Grandmeowmie left fur da bridj on Monday. She wuz
91 years old and was smiling at her daughters holding her hands
when she left. There are some furry noble cats to meet her and
they will be happy to be reunited.

We are so very, very sorry to hear this. It's great that she was able to
live such a long life, but we do sympathize and send our purrs.

Dan

Old November 10th 05, 05:10 PM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , Dan M wrote:

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:55:32 +0000, Fred Williams wrote:

Sadly, Fred's Grandmeowmie left fur da bridj on Monday.
She wuz
91 years old and was smiling at her daughters holding her hands
when she left. There are some furry noble cats to meet her and
they will be happy to be reunited.

We are so very, very sorry to hear this. It's great that she was
able to live such a long life, but we do sympathize and send our
purrs.

Dan

Fangu, Dan. We are doing OK.

Williams Household cats & hooman.

Old November 10th 05, 05:12 PM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , Eileen Clark wrote:

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Healing purrs being sent your
way.

Meowmie Eileen, Mia, Callie, Camille, & Mac
--

Fangu, all. We feel the warmth uv yor purrz.

Williams household kitties & hooman.

Old November 10th 05, 06:02 PM
Me

purrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpu rrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurr PURRpurrPURR
purrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpu rrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurr PURRpurrPURR

Weze sendin heeling purrs fur yur family.

Frieda, Snowflake, Booker and Chappy

Old November 10th 05, 10:55 PM
meee

purrs to fred from jasmine and kittens. it sounds like she had a happy long
life full of grandchildren and cats. may her rest be sweet, and her memory
beautiful to you all!

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

news