Grandmeowmie has gone to da bridj.

Old November 13th 05, 03:26 AM
Fred Williams

Default Grandmeowmie has gone to da bridj.

On $DATE , Rebecca wrote:

Purrz fur da grandmeowmie.

Rebecca, in meatloaf position

"Fred Williams" wrote in message
news
Sadly, Fred's Grandmeowmie left fur da bridj on Monday.
She wuz
91 years old and was smiling at her daughters holding her hands
when she left. There are some furry noble cats to meet her and
they will be happy to be reunited.
Fred is strong and can handle this, and our generation uv
cats
neffer met our human grandmeowmie, but we feel his loss.
On the better side, Fred has ordered a new camera to take
effen
more photos uv us kitties. It's a "Fujifilm S9000" and Fred is
like a father waiting fur a kitten till it gets here. We're
makin him promise t put more photos up on da Web, but we can't
get him to commit to a schedule, grrrrrrr.

Diana, Ryan, an our fast growin, new kitten Cinnamon

--
Regards,
Fred.

Fangu, Rebecca. So many kitties haf responded wif purrz. It warmz
our hearts.

Diana, Ryan, Cinnamon( da new kitten, growin fast), and of
course,...
Old November 13th 05, 03:28 AM
Fred Williams

Fangu tu alla you, furry much.
We sees sum many ofer messages tuu, but it's late an we'll get tu
them tomorrow, (we hopes). You're all such wunderful kitties!\

Diana, Ryan, & Cinnamon.

On $DATE , Gabrielle wrote:

Five cats and a kitten assume the meatloaf position of respect
and purrr for a good humin at the Bridj and those she left
behind.

Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
prrrrrrrrrrrrrpurrrrrrrpurp
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Ned, Alice, & Jane

Old November 13th 05, 03:30 AM
CatTayls

So soree to heer about thuh loss of Fred's grandmeowmie. Hope he has
lotsa wunnerful memoreez of her.I know all thuh kitteez at thuh Bridj
are welkoming her and making her feel at home.

Little Kitty, purring fur efurrybuddy

Old November 13th 05, 12:56 PM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , meee wrote:

purrs to fred from jasmine and kittens. it sounds like she had a
happy long life full of grandchildren and cats. may her rest be
sweet, and her memory beautiful to you all!

It's as though you knew her. Fangu.

Old November 13th 05, 12:57 PM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , CatTayls wrote:

So soree to heer about thuh loss of Fred's grandmeowmie. Hope he
has lotsa wunnerful memoreez of her.I know all thuh kitteez at
thuh Bridj are welkoming her and making her feel at home.

Little Kitty, purring fur efurrybuddy

Fangu furry much. She will be well cared fur.

Old November 13th 05, 12:57 PM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , Helen Miles wrote:

"Fred Williams" wrote in message
news
Sadly, Fred's Grandmeowmie left fur da bridj on Monday.

Weez furry sorry tu hear dis. Weez purr and lit kandils fur hur
jornee.

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger.

You are furry kind. Fangu.

Old November 13th 05, 12:59 PM
Fred Williams

Fangu, Beverly. It was the end uv an era fur sure, but we'z
managing to get on wif fings.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon, (who we now know to be a girl kitty).

On $DATE , Beverly Orel wrote:

So sorry to read of your loss. Purrrrrrrrrrrs and hugs of
sympathy.

Beverly

Old November 13th 05, 01:11 PM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , Stormmee wrote:

four cats and a tiny kitten meatloaf and purr for a gentle
journey to the bridge for her...

Fangu guys.

four cats and a tiny kitten also notice that that babycat has a
name, and snicker to themselves...

Little Cinnamon is a girl kitten wif really huge paws and lovely
dark tiger striped fur and her paws are mottled brown and black
and beautiful. She is going to grow up to be a gorgeous cat!

Four cats and a tiny kitten feel your pain since they can't
motivate anyone to GET ON WITH THE PICTURES!!!

"Oh yeah, pictures," Fred said. He's made a start and working on
da method of putting a link in a smaller thumbnail to show da
bigger picture. Then it will be simply a matter of repeating da
code fur each photo. There are sum gudgud ones and he's going to
get busy on that today, cuz da new camera hasn't come yet and ifn
it comes tomorrow, he will bury hisownself in studying da manual
and we won't se him fur a day or two, and yes, he noze dat it's
already been weaks since he started dis project, but it's not da
onliest project he's got going,... just da most important,
howeffer! We put pressure on him to get up an feed us breakfast,
but now just a little pressure fur da photos in da Web. We nose
you iz waiting.

Old November 13th 05, 01:12 PM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , Sylvia M. wrote:

Pitoonya hunkerz down into meatloaf pozishon,
to purr Gremeowmee tu da bridge tu be wiff Patches and Jetadiah
and Ajax.
Hu Haf bin waytink furr hur .

Pitoonya and Meowmee Sylvia

Fangu, all. We'z shure she had a gentle trip.

Old November 13th 05, 01:20 PM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

Mrrqueeekkk!

We sendz purrz an waggaz fur Unca Fred. We fink Grandmeowmie
will
make a lotza katzen happi to see her. Granmeowmies seemz to haff
lotza timez fur ears-skritchen an tummy-rubbin an zuch fingz.

G'bye, Grandmeowmie. We'll see yew nozzer timez tu.

Chuggz,
Ms. M-M

- - -
The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Many years ago when Ajax ruled da house here, Grandmeowmie would
be eatin "Humbugs" (mints uv sum kind), Ajax wud sit on her lap
facing her and stare at her mouth. She would know what he wanted
but would keep da candy tu herownself fur a while longer. Then
gently and politely Ajax would extend a paw and lightly touch her
on da cheek. Thewn she would crunch up some uv da candy in her
mouth and give it tu him in her hand. Ajax loved humbugs,... fur
some reason.
Fangu fur da kind thoughts and purrz.

Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon