Another Last Dance

Old November 13th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Another Last Dance

Garfeeld glances arownd, and jumps to see tess, then tries desperately to
look nonchalant....

So, stormeee.....luvverly wether fur spaniels tuday, isnt it?

"Ms. Tess" wrote in message
a small tabby and white gurlkat wanders by and wonders why her ears
are burning...

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 05:46:48 -0600, "Stormmee"
wrote:

rosco iz realli veri nize, anna himself likez you or hizsef wulda mada
bigbig stink ifin he didunt, anna dat girlkitty he iz wif iz veri single i
thinkz... itz kule we kan all be budz, Stormmee... who realli wantz her
date
ta fina nize girlkitty...
meeee wrote in message
yes I was notisiin hur...i jist didnt want tu say anyfink as she waz

roscoes
dayte an yu were mi dayte so fings were komplicayted enuff alreddy. and
rosco is bigger'n me an he woz alreddy worchin me carefullee cos i waz
danzin wif yurownself.
Garfeeld, hoo dussnt wanta get onna roscos wrong side...EVA!!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
you know whut iz realli kule iz dat we iz allatime hafin partiez anna
danzes
here, sometimez itz a 'venture anna sometimez juzta parti, so efin
ifin
you
azkes one purtikulur girlkitty we all likesta danze, dija see dat nize
girlkitty dat rosco kamed wif? herself seemz veri nize alzo, anna you
iz
sucha handsum boycat i iz sure lotsa girlcatz will likta danze wif
yourownsef, Stormmee
meeee wrote in message
well i waznt reely lukkin tu much at miss harri(hopin Congo dint heer
that)cos Congo has his eyes onna hur a lot an hee is lots bigger'n me

an
will bash me an biff me iffn I dus. I is jist a Bacheldore atta
moment.
An
reeely enjoyed tha dansin an tha solem moments was reeely bootiful,
effurywun rememfurin ther much luved wuns. I will be lukkin forward
tu
tha
next Jellicle Ball all yeeer now!!
Garfeeld, dansin awayee

"Stormmee" wrote in message
*slight puff ofda tail* ranger is da brofur of harri roadcat who
usta
lif
in
mine howze anna hisef iz very nize like yourownsef, anna he iz grey
like
me,
but we iz alzo juzt furndz, Stormmee keeping her cool... anna i
seed
you
lookin atta harri anna tabathia aniway, she grins and they danze

away..
then
i hope you did hafa nize time kuz i realli did, at furzt i thinked
it
wuuld
be sadsad but inna way it wuz just throughtful, stormmee, ramblin
now
meeee wrote in message
Fangyu Stormeee I had such a nise nite, i reely did! Yu are a
furry
nise
gurlcat an Ranger is furry lucky he cort yur eye....yu tu mayke a

gud
couple!!
Garfeeld, wunderin how much teesing he cud get away wif heer.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
sure you know you iza very nize boycat... yourmomcat sure raized
alla
you
rite... anna luk itsa slow danze so we kan rezt a little... I
sure
did
hafa
nize time wif yourownsef, Stormmee, glad she haz sucha nize
furnd
meeee wrote in message
Well Stormeee as yu seem tu be free fur tha larst danse, wud yu
lyke
tu
finish the nite off with a danse wif me?

garfeeld, hoo has had a wunnerful nite an is a liddle tired

"Stormmee" wrote in message
i wuuldint hafit ani ofur way, itz da rite thingta du anna you

iz
afurall
da
sherrif so you muzt do da rite thing, anna besidez, i iz sure

we
will
haf
ofur danzes, anna tezz iz sucha nize girlkitty her derserfzta
danze
wif
herown date, Stormmee
ChildFree23 wrote in message
. net...
Stormmee, are you sure you don't mind if I dance with Tess?
mean, after all, she is my date. I'm sure there will be
other
parties we can dance at.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Stormme lookz atta rosco... and... I thinkz hersef is
feelin

bit bad,
purrhapz you shuuld hafa danze wif hersef... I thinkz der
iz
gonna be lotz
more danzes fur you anna minesef, Stormmee veri furwurd
Ms. Tess wrote in message
Iz sorry, Roscoe. I didn meen tu desert yu but I gotted
tu
yakking
wif da gurls in da ladykats room an losted all trak ov
tyme...

Ennywho... it wuz a grate ball an yu wuz furry kind tu

inbite
me.

Tess, totally lacking in manners

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 23:46:55 GMT, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

Stormmee, since my date seems to have deserted me, would

you
share this last dance with me?

Respectfully meowed,

Old November 13th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Stormmee sees tess... Hey lookit garfield... hey tess comeofur her... Diz
iz mine ball date Garflied, diz iz mizz tess... Stormmee matchmaker

Old November 13th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat wuuld be funfun, Stormmee smilin
meeee wrote in message
thatz nise that rosco dusnt want tu shred me....gudniss noes I gets enuff

uf
that frum Congo. I hopes that Harri Roadcat is arownd cos he spends less
time bashin me wen he is droolin at hur. I wunnder iffn mebbe yu an rosco

an
tess an me wud mebbe go an du sumfing sum tyme? we cud arsk sum uf tha

uther
yung kitteees if they wonted to come tu? mebbe a mowsie hunt or a lizzerd
hunt ur sumfing

Garfeeld, hoo wud lyke a girlkitteefrend tu...

Old November 13th 06, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Stormmee smilez agin... tess diz iz a veri nize boykitty who i thinkz iz
alzo veri kute...

wrote:

Stormmee, since my date seems to have deserted me,

would
you
share this last dance with me?

Respectfully meowed,
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

[OT] Need Songs for Tribute CatNipped Cat anecdotes 11 September 14th 06 12:13 PM
A slow dance? Tabitha Kitten Cat community 16 November 9th 04 12:18 PM
Kitty Dance Freida Cat anecdotes 21 November 2nd 04 07:05 PM
HAPPY DANCE! Spot has a home! Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 41 September 29th 04 03:23 PM
Bonnie - Foot Dance Bev Cat anecdotes 5 January 10th 04 03:54 AM