abandoned kitten in snow

Old February 12th 07, 01:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Norm

Default abandoned kitten in snow

A PA neighbor sent me a note, her husband saw a box by the road on
Saturday, and investigated on Sunday, it was hald full of snow and a
kitten - she's holding it in their garage will get a vet to check it out
and aksed if I will adopt it when I return in April. I said yes. It's
been cold up there, how someone can throw away a kitten in such weather
is beyond understanding but no worse that many of the horrid stories
that we hear. AT least it's safe and warm now. Morm

Old February 12th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Norm wrote:
A PA neighbor sent me a note, her husband saw a box by the road on
Saturday, and investigated on Sunday, it was hald full of snow and a
kitten - she's holding it in their garage will get a vet to check it out
and aksed if I will adopt it when I return in April. I said yes. It's
been cold up there, how someone can throw away a kitten in such weather
is beyond understanding but no worse that many of the horrid stories
that we hear. AT least it's safe and warm now. Morm

Unbelievable! So glad your neighbour took the poor little mite in, and
that you will give him/her a home.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old February 12th 07, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

"Norm" wrote in message
A PA neighbor sent me a note, her husband saw a box by the road on
Saturday, and investigated on Sunday, it was hald full of snow and a
kitten - she's holding it in their garage will get a vet to check it out
and aksed if I will adopt it when I return in April. I said yes. It's
been cold up there, how someone can throw away a kitten in such weather
is beyond understanding but no worse that many of the horrid stories
that we hear. AT least it's safe and warm now. Morm

So glad that your neighbour stopped and saved the poor kitten. So glad that
you can adopt it! Any more details on the kitten - sex, colour, etc...?

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old February 12th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

"Norm" wrote in message
A PA neighbor sent me a note, her husband saw a box by the road on
Saturday, and investigated on Sunday, it was hald full of snow and a
kitten - she's holding it in their garage will get a vet to check it out
and aksed if I will adopt it when I return in April. I said yes. It's
been cold up there, how someone can throw away a kitten in such weather
is beyond understanding but no worse that many of the horrid stories
that we hear. AT least it's safe and warm now. Morm

Oh No!! I am *so* glad they found that little one. Some people are
heartless.

Old February 12th 07, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Feb 12, 4:29 am, Norm wrote:
A PA neighbor sent me a note, her husband saw a box by the road on
Saturday, and investigated on Sunday, it was hald full of snow and a
kitten - she's holding it in their garage will get a vet to check it out
and aksed if I will adopt it when I return in April. I said yes. It's
been cold up there, how someone can throw away a kitten in such weather
is beyond understanding but no worse that many of the horrid stories
that we hear. AT least it's safe and warm now. Morm

Poor baby! He/she must have been so frightened and cold. Thank
goodness the kitten is safe now! And as you say, thank goodness it
was not subjected to even WORSE treatment. Dirty litterbox offerings
to the heartless sod who dumped the poor kitten, even so.

Melissa

Old February 13th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon

Makes you wonder if it was a drive by dumping. Or if it fell out
of / off a vehicle by accident somehow? I'd not be in a hurry to
condemn anyone. Without being sure.

In any case, glad kitty is getting good care, now.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

:

Old February 13th 07, 07:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

meeee wrote:

"Norm" wrote in message

A PA neighbor sent me a note, her husband saw a box by the road on
Saturday, and investigated on Sunday, it was hald full of snow and a
kitten - she's holding it in their garage will get a vet to check it out
and aksed if I will adopt it when I return in April. I said yes.

Oh No!! I am *so* glad they found that little one. Some people are
heartless.

Not just heartless, but in many places, they broke the law and should
be prosecuted. That person pretty much tried to kill that kitten - and
in a slow and agonizing way.

I'm so glad you're going to adopt her!

Joyce
Old February 13th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

wrote in message
meeee wrote:

"Norm" wrote in message

A PA neighbor sent me a note, her husband saw a box by the road on
Saturday, and investigated on Sunday, it was hald full of snow and a
kitten - she's holding it in their garage will get a vet to check it
out
and aksed if I will adopt it when I return in April. I said yes.

Oh No!! I am *so* glad they found that little one. Some people are
heartless.

Not just heartless, but in many places, they broke the law and should
be prosecuted. That person pretty much tried to kill that kitten - and
in a slow and agonizing way.

I'm so glad you're going to adopt her!

Joyce

Cowards. I'm glad you're adopting her too.