Enwinkmint Pardy at da Fawllz

Old December 31st 07, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Enwinkmint Pardy at da Fawllz

"Sundance" wrote in message
Hmmmm, yu du mayke it innurezting, Cleo...waddya tink SunnyDance?
--
Pitô.ônya

Well, I wud like to go, if yurownself won't be too wurried bowt da
waddermonsterz.

Ize sorree I wuznt heer sooner. Meowmie's pooter didnt feel like conektin
to da Innernet until she called da support hoominz to make it.

Sundance

I yam gayme tu go innyside weer it iz kozy an warm.
I seem tu lyke mine kumfurtz.

Yur meowmee iz rillly kwite catziderit tu go tu da trubbul of maykin da
pooter woik.
Puuuurrrzzz
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 31st 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Heer I iz, deer Hercule!

[Rebecca cheek-touches Hercule on both sides in the European fashion.]

Ize so happee to see yurownself! How did yoo manij to arranj it wif yurown
bizzy skejool?

Meow, M. L'Inspecteur et Mme. Bridget. It's furry nice of yurownselves to
travel so far to be at myown brofur's enwinkmint partee.

Rebecca

"Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau" wrote in message

[A large porter glows and twinkles, and out of it drives a sleek
Bugatti Atlantique from the 1930s, with two grey Chartreaux in the
front seats, and a sleek, dark brown boy-cat in the rear]

'Allo mine furiends! How eez efurrykitty?

Concatulationz Mlle. Pitoonya an M. Sundance - Briget an myownself
eez so happy to joyne yourselves at zeez luffly okasion! An I haff
brought sum goodiez fur zee party: lotz of luffly white nip-winez
from zee Loire Valley to accompany zee seefuds, lotz ov nip-shampayne
fur zee Noo Yeerz Eef toastz an a few casez ov Oysterz frum Britanny
fur a snack!

Ahh yes, an on zee way, I piked up M. 'Ercule Lenoir.

[A large Havana Brown kitty emerges from the car] 'Allo efurrykitty;
'ow eez efurrywon? 'as anykitty seen Mlle. Rebecca?

--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Old December 31st 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Heer I iz, deer Hercule!

[Rebecca cheek-touches Hercule on both sides, in the European fashion.]

It wunnerful to see yurownself, an Ize so glad yurownself wuz able to git
away frum yur biznessez.

Meow, M. l'Inspecteur et Mme. Bridget. It wuz furry nice uf yurownselves to
travel so far to attend myown brofur's enwinkmint partee, and uv corse to
bring Hercule wif yoo.

Old January 1st 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Weer iz efurrybody?

I here.

NE1 not show up, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"
Old January 1st 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Sundance" wrote in message
Hmmmm, yu du mayke it innurezting, Cleo...waddya tink SunnyDance?
--
Pitô.ônya

Well, I wud like to go, if yurownself won't be too wurried bowt da
waddermonsterz.

Ize sorree I wuznt heer sooner. Meowmie's pooter didnt feel like
conektin to da Innernet until she called da support hoominz to make it.

Sundance

I yam gayme tu go innyside weer it iz kozy an warm.
I seem tu lyke mine kumfurtz.

Yur meowmee iz rillly kwite catziderit tu go tu da trubbul of maykin da
pooter woik.
Puuuurrrzzz
--
Pitô.ônya

BDW, Du yu tink dat dere wyll be fyerwoikz at doze fawllz at twelff hoklok?
I yam luukin furrwurd to seein in da Noo Yeer wiff yu, SunnyDanze,
Buttid I yam nottid tuu shur bowt doze fyerwoikz...effin if weez innysyde???
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 1st 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Adam" wrote in message
Weer iz efurrybody?

I here.

NE1 not show up, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

Hiya, Weez!
Ar ya goin on da bowt?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 1st 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 22:01:15 GMT, Rebecca wrote:

Heer I iz, deer Hercule!

[Rebecca cheek-touches Hercule on both sides in the European fashion.]

Ahhh, mine deer Rebecca, you luk luffly tonight![returns the double
cheek touch]

Ize so happee to see yurownself! How did yoo manij to arranj it wif yurown
bizzy skejool?

Well, zee Inspektor just drofe up to zee rehersal studio and told
myownself abowt zee party, and I cud not turn down an offer to be weef
a kitty az charmink az yurownslef and usher in zee Noo Yeer wif da
kommunity! And I brottid a liddle Kissamouse prezzie fur you! [paws
over a brightly warpped box with a delicate gold collar and a crystal
heart charm hanging from it]

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir
Old January 1st 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Hiya, Weez!
Ar ya goin on da bowt?

No, get seasick.

Louise
Old January 2nd 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

Pitô.ônya, now that I em bak, Chester an I wood not miss dis pardy! We ar so
eksited fur mew.

Lucy

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Pit2nya and Sundance vroooommmm up on dere motorsykel
Dat wuz wun gud fishy dinner and ryde!
Weer iz efurrybody?
I thot dey wud be heer fur owr enwinkmint pardy awlreddy.
I gezz we ar da foizt wunz heer.
At leezt we kin watsh da sunrize tugedder, Sunnydanze.

I wunner huu wyll be kummin?

--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 2nd 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I yam soooo hapy tu see yu, an Chester tuu, ovkorze.
Kissykissy boff cheekz ov eetsh
Hav sum fuudz and ketsh up on da aktiffiteez ov yazturday an tuday.
I beleef uh vidio kamera mite hav bin goink wen we went on da bowt ryde,
so maybe yu kin effin katsh up dat way.
--
Pitô.ônya