Tom Cat won’t breed with in-season queen!??

Old July 8th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

"Robotech_Master" wrote in message
g...
On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 14:22:19 -0500, CatNipped
wrote:

They need lots of attention and lots and lots of exercise.

I look at this as a bonus. Getting a harness and lead and walking my
cat will be a good way to force *me* to get sufficient exercise
myself.

Good idea! It's said that Bengals are more "dog-like" than most cats. I'm
sure he'll benefit from the variety of sights, sounds, and smells that
walking will provide him, just like dogs do. Even though he may get enough
exercise at home, he'll still appreciate the mental stimulation walking will
provide.

And I'll be giving him lots of attention every moment I'm
at home. (This is also in part why I'm adopting a friendly, sociable
moggie along with him, to be around when I can't be--though the larger
part being that she's such a sweetie I can't leave her alone. I may
go down to the vet clinic where I'm adopting her after work today just
to spend a little time with her, even though it'll be Friday before my
apartment is ready to welcome her in.)

And I'm really looking forward to his feistiness. (Though the shelter
operator assures me that he's a really sweet-natured and friendly
beast.) It'll be fun having a cat who will interact with me rather
than just "tolerate" me.

Again, good luck with your new family. And, oh, by the way, PLEASE POST
LOTS OF PICTURES!!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Chris Meadows aka | WWW: http://www.terrania.us | Somebody
Robotech_Master | ICQ: 5477383 AIM: RoboMastr | help, I'm

Old July 8th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Janet Boss

In article ,
"CatNipped" wrote:

Of course not when your own agenda entails the suffering of animals for the
sake of your pocketbook!

Exactly how do you think I'm enhancing my pocketbook or adding the the
suffering of animals. That's pure AR crap.

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
Old July 8th 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Janet Boss

In article ,
Robotech_Master wrote:

It'll be fun having a cat who will interact with me rather
than just "tolerate" me.

I've always had very interactive cats. I've always figured that maybe
they follow what the dogs do! They both sound lovely. I hope they
enjoy each others' company.

Old July 8th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
In article ,
"CatNipped" wrote:

Of course not when your own agenda entails the suffering of animals for
the
sake of your pocketbook!

Exactly how do you think I'm enhancing my pocketbook or adding the the
suffering of animals. That's pure AR crap.

Nobody takes up the flag of breeder and runs with it like you've done here
unless they are or were a breeder themselves. If you're not or have never
been a breeder nor have ever purchased a pure-bred cat (thus financing their
depravity), but you are *still* defending their lack of humanity and
compassion, then you are far, far more stupid than even I had estimated.
Poor dear, for your own sake, take my advice and quit showing off your
ignorance - it doesn't become you, darlin'!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 8th 08, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Janet Boss" wrote in message
In article ,
"CatNipped" wrote:

Of course not when your own agenda entails the suffering of animals for
the
sake of your pocketbook!

Exactly how do you think I'm enhancing my pocketbook or adding the the
suffering of animals. That's pure AR crap.

Nobody takes up the flag of breeder and runs with it like you've done here
unless they are or were a breeder themselves. If you're not or have never
been a breeder nor have ever purchased a pure-bred cat (thus financing
their depravity), but you are *still* defending their lack of humanity and
compassion, then you are far, far more stupid than even I had estimated.
Poor dear, for your own sake, take my advice and quit showing off your
ignorance - it doesn't become you, darlin'!

Hugs,

I love the designation "you AR people," don't you? Like there's something
ridiculous and sneerworthy about treating animals like feeling creatures and
not possessions to wear on your arm like a rolex.

I've said all I want to say to this stupid bitch. Life is too short to spend
too much time on idiots.

Old July 8th 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote:

They need lots of attention and lots and lots of exercise.

I look at this as a bonus. Getting a harness and lead and walking my
cat will be a good way to force *me* to get sufficient exercise
myself. And I'll be giving him lots of attention every moment I'm
at home. (This is also in part why I'm adopting a friendly, sociable
moggie along with him, to be around when I can't be--though the larger
part being that she's such a sweetie I can't leave her alone. I may
go down to the vet clinic where I'm adopting her after work today just
to spend a little time with her, even though it'll be Friday before my
apartment is ready to welcome her in.)

And I'm really looking forward to his feistiness. (Though the shelter
operator assures me that he's a really sweet-natured and friendly
beast.) It'll be fun having a cat who will interact with me rather
than just "tolerate" me.

You sound like a great match for this boy. Bless you. And if you
put up a photo page, please post the links.

Old July 8th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"cybercat"

Cyber kill file is your friend why are you wasting your time

Well, you must admit, there is a therapeutic value in taking potshots at
obvious idiots. It beat the hell out of taking things out on the ones we
love, right?

ReMIND you of anyone, as Craig Ferguson says ... MU hahaha!

Old July 8th 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Janet Boss" wrote in message
In article ,
"CatNipped" wrote:

[...]

Yeah, really!

I've said all I want to say to this stupid bitch. Life is too short to
spend too much time on idiots.

Hmm, just did a quick google on this one. For a troll, she certainly does
leave herself wide open, doesn't she? Man, she's not going to last long in
this group, will she?!! If she has even a lick of common sense she'll start
running for the hills before the big guns arrive (not that you aren't a big
gun my friend ;)!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 8th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Janet Boss

In article ,
"CatNipped" wrote:

Nobody takes up the flag of breeder and runs with it like you've done here
unless they are or were a breeder themselves. If you're not or have never
been a breeder nor have ever purchased a pure-bred cat (thus financing their
depravity), but you are *still* defending their lack of humanity and
compassion, then you are far, far more stupid than even I had estimated.
Poor dear, for your own sake, take my advice and quit showing off your
ignorance - it doesn't become you, darlin'!

I'm definitely not your darlin', nor am I stupid. I think for myself
rather than follow hysterical AR agendas. I have never been a breeder,
nor will be and never have owned or purchased a purebred cat. My cats
have come from: offspring of a stray taken in by neighbor, stray,
offspring of a stray taken in by vet's office, and [older] shelter
kitten. No ignorance. I like little things like facts.

Old July 8th 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
In article ,
"CatNipped" wrote:

Nobody takes up the flag of breeder and runs with it like you've done
here
unless they are or were a breeder themselves. If you're not or have
never
been a breeder nor have ever purchased a pure-bred cat (thus financing
their
depravity), but you are *still* defending their lack of humanity and
compassion, then you are far, far more stupid than even I had estimated.
Poor dear, for your own sake, take my advice and quit showing off your
ignorance - it doesn't become you, darlin'!

I'm definitely not your darlin', nor am I stupid. I think for myself

Yes, sweetie, we've seen evidence of that here. That's not working so well
for you, is it, honey?

rather than follow hysterical AR agendas. I have never been a breeder,
nor will be and never have owned or purchased a purebred cat. My cats

Oh my, methinks she protests too much. Tell me then, sugar, what stake do
you have in so frenetically defending the scum of the earth? Are you just a
masochist? If you're trying to troll the group I have to say darlin',
you're not doing too well with that.

have come from: offspring of a stray taken in by neighbor, stray,
offspring of a stray taken in by vet's office, and [older] shelter
kitten. No ignorance. I like little things like facts.

Facts like you keep snipping here, sweetie? Yes, we can see that for
ourselves! Didn't your mama ever teach you that actions speak louder than
words? Poor baby!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

The Queen of Darkness gets everywhere! Lesley Cat anecdotes 3 July 23rd 07 01:20 AM
Dear Queen Nox....... Mischief Cat anecdotes 4 June 9th 07 12:23 AM
The Undisputed Queen Pat Cat anecdotes 3 March 19th 07 09:00 AM
Queen of The World! Marina Cat anecdotes 8 August 15th 03 05:08 PM