Happy Fat Toosday!

Old February 25th 09, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Happy Fat Toosday!

Meow gize,

Happy Fat Toosday. No better way to celebrate Mardi Gras den wif yur
wink, yur kommunity, gud fuds and drinkz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/24/2009 11:27:08 PM
Old February 25th 09, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft haz rezizted gettin dm fanci donutz, we thinkz she shulda getted da
kremey cheese one anna putted nip on dem, but onze agin her didunt
kooperate, Tiger, fud deeprifed
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
Meow gize,

Happy Fat Toosday. No better way to celebrate Mardi Gras den wif yur
wink, yur kommunity, gud fuds and drinkz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old February 25th 09, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hey stormmee u shud post dat rezipe, da one wiff da doughnutz. Gramby iz
gonna try dat anna gain 10 poundz jus mixing it up. Piglet watching the
fridge.
.. .

Old February 25th 09, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 22:32:30 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

soft haz rezizted gettin dm fanci donutz, we thinkz she shulda getted da
kremey cheese one anna putted nip on dem, but onze agin her didunt
kooperate, Tiger, fud deeprifed

Steel it wen she izzn't lukink!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/24/2009 11:39:26 PM
Old February 25th 09, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you doit, herown talker won't let her mof stuffz, her iz not dowin stuff
rite anna her mezzed uppa pozt to anofur grup realli bad, Trudi, hopin soft
anna furri makez dem kuz she will getta kuked egg whitez
"Granby" wrote in message
Hey stormmee u shud post dat rezipe, da one wiff da doughnutz. Gramby iz
gonna try dat anna gain 10 poundz jus mixing it up. Piglet watching the
fridge.
.. .

Old February 25th 09, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ifin her hadda buyed sum i wuuld, oneze i stealed a whole bag of corn
muffinz anna eated mozt of dem... hr didunt bring furm da store, Tiger,
HRMPH

Old February 25th 09, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ok, diz iz itself:

1½ hours | 30 min prep

18 paczki

a.. 12 egg yolks (or six whole eggs, see note)
b.. 1 teaspoon salt
c.. 2 (1/4 ounce) packages active dry yeast
d.. 1/4 cup warm water
e.. 1/3 cup room temperature butter
f.. 1/2 cup sugar
g.. 4 1/2 cups flour
h.. 1/3 cup rum or brandy
i.. 1 cup scalded whipping cream
j.. 1 1/2 cups preserves or cooked prunes or cooked apples or poppy seed
filling
k.. oil (for deep frying, The old-timers used lard, but vegetable oil will
work(I use peanut oil.)
1.. Beat egg yolks with the salt in the small bowl of an electric mixer at
high speed until the mixture is thick and piles softly, about 7 minutes.
2.. Soften yeast in warm water.
3.. Cream butter, add sugar to it gradually, beating until fluffy.
4.. Slowly beat in the softened yeast.
5.. Stir one fourth of the flour into the yeast mix.
6.. Add rum/brandy and half of the cream.
7.. Beat in another fourth of the flour.
8.. Stir in remaining cream.
9.. Beat in half of the remaining flour and then the egg yolk mixture.
10.. Beat for 2 minutes.
11.. Gradually beat in the remaining flour until the dough blisters.
12.. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
13.. Set in a warm place to rise.
14.. When it has doubled in bulk, punch it down.
15.. Cover and let rise again until doubled.
16.. Punch it down again.
17.. Roll dough on a floured surface to about 3/4 inch thickness.
18.. Cut out 3 inch rounds using a cookie cutter or glass.
19.. Put 1 tablespoon of filling in the center of half the circles.
20.. Brush the edges with water.
21.. Top with the remaining rounds.
22.. Seal the edges very well.
23.. Cover the paczki on a floured surface.
24.. Let rise about 20 minutes.
25.. Deep fry in the hot fat until they are golden brown on both sides.
26.. Sprinkle with powdered sugar or drizzle with honey.

Old February 25th 09, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Meow gize,

Happy Fat Toosday. No better way to celebrate Mardi Gras den wif yur
wink, yur kommunity, gud fuds and drinkz!

Anna same tu yu!

It is thu tradishun in ower area tu eet Pancake Dinners, wat jenerally
has sassages anna cookies as well as pancakes, on this day. If yu duz
this at home, yu is sposed to put stuff inna pancakes lyke money, but we
yu goes out, yu duznt git this. An I finks that mousies or livur iz
beddur than pankcakes enyway.

Last yeer, notted meny hoomins went tu thu dinner Meomie goes tu. This
yeer, there wuz more hoomins than fud! All she gotten wuz thu pancakes,
no sausiges!!!

Oh, meomie sez hoomins hoo iz notted frum ower home mite not no bout the
money inna pankakes, so I shud eggsplane. The meomie inna home puts inna
pankakes sume muney, a needul, a button, a wedding ring, a peece uv
straw...that's all I kin memfur now. If a child gits thu muney in his or
hur pankake, her or him will grow up rich. A needle meens bein a
seemstress, a buttons meens yu will be a taylor (or maybe neffur
married; diffurent hoomins haz difrunt ideas), wedding ring meens yu
will be gettin married (or married furst inna famly), straw, yu will be
a farmur.

Wen Meomie wuz a liddul girl, hur Meomie always made sure that alla
children gotten sum muney in theer pancake, evun tho there wuz only wun
ring anna wun needul (effuryone hadda eet furry carefully until sumwun
found thu needul!) anna wun button an so on. But it din't make Meomie rich.

Sam
Old February 25th 09, 01:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat realli souns innerestink. I finkz u shud putted a cat collar in dere to
sho da hooomans dey iz gonna be a cat slave. Willow who thinks all humans
are pretty useless until the can opener comes out