Happy Fat Toosday!

Old March 2nd 09, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Happy Fat Toosday!

Da onlee "lint" we likez is dat big pieze dat Gramby pullz our of da dryer
fingy when her washez blanketz. O T trying to think about something else
besides Maggy who is at the Ted right now.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
datsa bummer, Tiger, thinkin maeb he should leaf lint to da hoominz
"Granby" wrote in message
NOOOOO U haz to giff up sumphin u realli luvez ot it duznt kount. Willow
knowing this because she wanted to give up O T and Gramby said NO!
"Stormmee" wrote in message
duz think i kuld gif up 7 ofur katz, Tiger
"Shadow Scott" wrote in message
Sew Onyx, watcha gibbing up fer Lent?

I wanted tew gib up meowmie, pawpaw an' mi stoopid brudder, but
meowmie sed dats knot wat gibbing up means.

So, Ize gibbing up eating my brudder's fud.
-- Shahna

Ime gibbing up leaffing 'liddul treasures' fer pawpa owtside da box -
fer da nex 40 days Ime goying tew uze da box.
--Shadow

On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 00:12:37 -0600, Cory
wrote:

In article ,
says...
Meow gize,

Happy Fat Toosday. No better way to celebrate Mardi Gras den wif yur
wink, yur kommunity, gud fuds and drinkz!

Ooh, ooh!!! Speekin' uf Fat Toozdae, mine Pawpa wuz wunnerin' iffin
Fridayz iz catsidured "free dayz" durin' da Lenten seezin. Him haz
giffen up wachin' dem rownd disk fingyz onna tawkin' pichur bokz... dem
iz whut him kawlz Dee-Vee-Dee'z... an' him iz duin' furryfurryfurry
well, alla fingz catsiderin', buttid him wuld wike tu noze,
furryfurryfurry muchmuchmuchmuch iffin him kan wach dem Dee-Vee-Dee'z
on
diz heer "Free Day" uf Lent, wich him haz hurd izza onna Fryday'z.

Fangu fur enny infurmayshun yu kin shed onna diz purrtikulur kweschun.

--- Onyx

Old March 2nd 09, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

now dat stuffz iz kinda kule spekalli when soft dropz it anna we plaw wifit,
it kinda feelz lika hairball when we iz dun wifit and hersef stepz onit,
Tiger smilin