How do you spoil your kitty?

Old May 1st 09, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
LauraM[_2_]

Default How do you spoil your kitty?

I'm just curious...how do you spoil your cat(s)?? It's fun to hear
how others dote on their furry friends. For me, I put Hobbes on his
back in my lap (which he loves) and pet his tummy while I'm kissing
his ears. He literally "squeaks" (kind of a half-snore) with delight
and will not get down until I stop.
Old May 1st 09, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Gloria

""""Spoil""" I don't think we can ever spoil, or should I say
""""spoil"""" them enough :-). My cats do have lots and lots of toys,
and condos to lay on & other beds, including ours, and our chairs &
davenport, and a variety of foods, a "food buffet", lots of windows to
watch outside all the birds etc., we talk to them A LOT, and play with
them....they especially like the "fishing type" of toys, could all this
be called "spoiling" do you think? " LOL.

Old May 2nd 09, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cardarch

On May 1, 3:36*pm, (Gloria) wrote:
""""Spoil""" I don't think we can ever spoil, or should I say
""""spoil"""" them enough :-). My cats do have lots and lots of toys,
and condos to lay on & other beds, including ours, and our chairs &
davenport, and a variety of foods, a "food buffet", lots of windows to
watch outside all the birds etc., we talk to them A LOT, and play with
them....they especially like the "fishing type" of toys, could all this
be called "spoiling" do you think? " LOL.

Actually, the real question is "how does my pussy cat spoil me?"
Undivided attention, total forgiveness, undeserved affection, beauty
galore, really tries to do the right thing, (except of course for
those obsessive moments of insanity for which he is usually
embarrassed), never holds a grudge, and of course, supports me in my
every endeavour and does not criticize ever and seems to like it here
cause he could leave any time he wants to.
Old May 2nd 09, 10:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Gloria

Default How do you spoil your kitty?(cardarch)

Old May 2nd 09, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
LauraM[_2_]

On May 1, 7:50*pm, cardarch wrote:
On May 1, 3:36*pm, (Gloria) wrote:

[...]

Awwwe....you're so right. Thanks for reminding us!
Old May 2nd 09, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

On May 1, 3:36 pm, (Gloria) wrote:

[...]

I'm sorry, but this is a CAT group. Dude was clearly talking about a dog.
Undivided attention?? A CAT?

Old May 3rd 09, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
LauraM[_2_]

On May 1, 3:36 pm, (Gloria) wrote:

[...]

Undivided attention?? A CAT?- Hide quoted text -

As much as I love my boy, Hobbes, sometimes his undivided attention
drives me crazy. I can't even go to the bathroom without him
following me in there. He's definitely a mama's boy!