castink

Old April 20th 10, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default castink

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 18:55:30 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

az long az you knowz you iza qween of mine heart, tiger

Awwww,

You say da nicest fings! [smoochie]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/19/2010 7:22:05 PM
Old April 20th 10, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I trieez, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 18:55:30 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

az long az you knowz you iza qween of mine heart, tiger

Awwww,

You say da nicest fings! [smoochie]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/19/2010 7:22:05 PM

Old April 20th 10, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Mine wuz not uh gudgud emayle, it purroboaly wuz in hit-da - mill
heer izza anudder playze weer yu kin deownload uh lot:
http://rapidshare.com/files/37692092...ingBk.zip.html

Pit2nya

Mrrrrrrrrrt, We kant do dat cuz et kosts toonaz wich wee dont got rite
gnow...
Sawry
Siiiiigh
Mosey

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"MeOwy"
On Apr 17, 7:19 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
"MeOwy"
On Apr 17, 11:23 am, "Mosey =^..^
Haow kan Ai hulp wiff awl dizz?
Mosey

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

Ho Kay, I sended mine sekkerterry onlyne, an heerz whut we gotz so
furr.
Sum ar furr da mayle akturz an sum furr da femayle purrfurrmurz.
Da Akturzz kin effin go an see an tell uz whut day tink dey want. By
hittink on de itim, dey kin send da earl...ummmmm, URL. It wud be
cheepurr nottid tu ordur onlyne, if Unka Serge wud mayke efurrytink.
Da
abmishun toonas tu da play wud mor'n pay furr matereealz an laybur.
Unka Serge kud hav uh steak (in rofitz) insted oof toonaz if he
wantz.

Ennywayz,

Romeo

http://www.costumeexpress.com/Noble-...-Collection-Co...

Juliet

http://www.costumeexpress.com/Juliet...0/ProductDetai...
these for
yours:http://www.cloakrenaissance.com/?gcl...1ZbQodmzTGQQor
scroll these for
yourshttp://www.cloakrenaissance.com/buy_costumes.aspx?Buy-Costume=Fair-La...
maybe?http://www.cloakrenaissance.com/buy_costumes.aspx?Buy-Costume=Size-La...nya"Granby"
wrote in
Willow breathes a big sigh of relief. Oh Toonya, fangu urself.
MeOwy,
duz u know Toonya owns a botique where we shops for special
kazions?
Fangu so much for ofering help Toonya, I waz bout to ask urself to
do
dat
online fingy. Tween uzenz, we kan do diz and get Unkle Serge to
make
fings we kan't fine. "MeOwy" wrote in
On Apr 16, 7:45 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

wrote: "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in
messagenews:1lndmm9rs78oe$.5giphhg6844a$.dlg@40tud e.net...
On
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 21:11:18 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's nimble, little
paws
typed: Oh I surtanwy finK sew Mme. Anais. Fangyu fur
offuring.

Duz yoo hab a nise divan an sum bwokayd curtinz? Meowy,
purrdoozer
ob
a stayj purrduckshun Meow, And fangu! I haz a divan like
da
won in dis piksure which hangs in a pwominnint pwace in mine
libbink room:
http://www.thecatgallery.com/Manet_cat_print.html

I wood wub to be da Purrsian Pwincess and purrhaps Jooowiet if'n
Sunrize duzzent want it. Dis will be a furry elegant
pwodukshun
dat
yoo is puttink on! -- Purrs, Mme. Anaïs It
seowndz lyke dere wyll be uh kneed furr lotza koztoomz. I kud go
0nlyne
an provyde uh nize azzortmint ov koztoomz. I'yll shtart woikin
onnit.
Duz anykittee wanna hewlp? -- Pitô.ônya- Hide quoted
text - -
Show
quoted text - Fangyu fur dis offur, Pitoonya. Willow is inbolbed
in
set
an cawstoom dezyne an yoo cud coordinate da koztoom suppwy wif
hursefl.
I beleeb yoo ar rite boutted da need fur wotz ob koztoomz purr da
outwine
ov da pway sew fur. Der ar menny purrfurmurz to be koztoomd. OT,
cud
yoo tayke da jawb ob ceenuree pwodoozer? MeOwy, gettin a longer
peex uv
paypurr.

*Wud yoo wike to be a dwesser Mosey? Yoorsefl needz 2 kosstoomz, wun
*fur Romeyo an wun fur a solejur. Akshully, yoo needz 2 kostoomz fur
*Romeyo, a nobles outfit an a umm sort ob camping outfit fur yoor ceen
*wen dey find yoo picking froo da dump.

*blinx* Ummmmmmmmrt? I fink I kan doo dat MeOwy.. um, wuzza dump?
Mosey

Fangkyu fur yoor wunnderful kostoom wurk Pitoonya. We needs a bunch
ob solejur yoonifurms awso.

Meowy, gwateful purrdoozer

Da dump is in da enkampmint ware Romeyo hassta liv wen he is banished
fwum Furona. Sew he dustskieses hisownsefl as a dumpstur divur to
eggskape datekshun. Don't wurry bout dat Mosey, cuz Joolyet is on da
weigh fwum Purrzsa.
MeOwy, skribbling

Mrrrrrrrrrrrt? Umkay den, I kan doo dat.
Lotza weerdOz wiving in da dump tew or m I duh onlee une?
Wee gotted dat far yut? I funk dere kan be a foo uthur unes wiffing en
da dump,
but gno wenches. or bitties. Nope.
Luffz
Mosey
--da dumpstur dyvur going aftur fisheez

Old April 20th 10, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
Ho Kay, I sended mine sekkerterry onlyne, an heerz whut we gotz so furr.
Sum ar furr da mayle akturz an sum furr da femayle purrfurrmurz.
Da Akturzz kin effin go an see an tell uz whut day tink dey want. By
hittink on de itim, dey kin send da earl...ummmmm, URL. It wud be
cheepurr nottid tu ordur onlyne, if Unka Serge wud mayke efurrytink. Da
abmishun toonas tu da play wud mor'n pay furr matereealz an laybur.
Unka Serge kud hav uh steak (in rofitz) insted oof toonaz if he wantz.

Ennywayz,

Romeo

http://www.costumeexpress.com/Noble-...uctDetail.aspx

Oooo, I wike dat une..et iz vury hansum wooking, wike meeeee.
Luffs
Mosey

Old April 20th 10, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
Ho Kay, I sended mine sekkerterry onlyne, an heerz whut we gotz so furr.
Sum ar furr da mayle akturz an sum furr da femayle purrfurrmurz.
Da Akturzz kin effin go an see an tell uz whut day tink dey want. By
hittink on de itim, dey kin send da earl...ummmmm, URL. It wud be
cheepurr nottid tu ordur onlyne, if Unka Serge wud mayke efurrytink. Da
abmishun toonas tu da play wud mor'n pay furr matereealz an laybur.
Unka Serge kud hav uh steak (in rofitz) insted oof toonaz if he wantz.

Ennywayz,

My Bad... da eU aR eLz shud hab red:
Romeo
http://www.costumeexpress.com/Noble-...uctDetail.aspx

Juliet
http://www.costumeexpress.com/Juliet...tail.aspxother

scroll these for yours:
http://www.cloakrenaissance.com/?gcl...1ZbQodmzTGQQor

scroll these for yours
http://www.cloakrenaissance.com/buy_...tegoryID=10019

or maybe?
http://www.cloakrenaissance.com/buy_...tegoryID=10067

--HTH
Pitô.ônya

Ooooo, fank yerownself Pitô.ônya fur awl da lynx.
Doze koztumz r nise.
Luffs
Mosey