What does feral mean

Old November 1st 05, 11:03 PM
whitershadeofpale

Default What does feral mean

wild?
homeless?
is it a brand?

what what

Old November 1st 05, 11:46 PM
Gail

Wild.
Gail
"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
oups.com...
wild?
homeless?
is it a brand?

what what

Old November 1st 05, 11:55 PM
No More Retail

not domesticated or having escaped from domestication and become wild
according to websters

Old November 2nd 05, 12:21 AM
AZ Nomad

On 1 Nov 2005 15:03:50 -0800, whitershadeofpale wrote:

wild?
homeless?
is it a brand?

what what

what does dictionary mean?
Old November 2nd 05, 01:28 AM
whitershadeofpale

AZ Nomad wrote:

what does dictionary mean?

dictionary means no human interaction
no human interaction means -- ?

Anyone? anyone?

Old November 2nd 05, 01:32 AM
whitershadeofpale

No More Retail wrote:
not domesticated or having escaped from domestication and become wild
according to websters

well then, I reckon some people are feral
or somewhere close to it
not me
im pretty ****ing civil

Old November 2nd 05, 01:37 AM
whitershadeofpale

ass licker

Old November 2nd 05, 02:08 AM
AZ Nomad

On 1 Nov 2005 17:37:03 -0800, whitershadeofpale wrote:

ass licker

what a sad world you live in.

Old November 2nd 05, 02:27 AM
whitershadeofpale

how does it feel to be in it

Old November 2nd 05, 02:40 AM

Gail wrote:
Wild.
Gail

Wow, that's hot

Seriously, I read that truly wild cats cannot be domesticated and even
their kits cannot be domesticated. Well, this was for the African wild
cat. Not sure about the others since obvious we domesticate some wild
cats and sell their kits as expensive hybrids. I don't. Don't feel
comfortable about hydridizing boutique cats when so many ferals or
strays are about. But they are pretty, er, wild.