crossposts

Old August 20th 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

Default crossposts

My apologies to you Fred and the good folk here at RPCC. I continued the
cross-posting in response to a post from *Kyla*...or whoever. I responded to
the *peculiar* writing style of Mosey...I found it quite funny and stated
so. Kyla responded to my post *spitting and hissing*.

In the future I will remove the cross-posted address this ng IF I choose to
reply to another *Kyla* post that is posted to RMB.

...in *brotherhood*...

www.Shemakhan.com

You also need to be aware that some has been posting under Kyla's name,
but looking at the message headers suggests that the the most recent
messages posted under her name didn't actually come from her.

Dan
Old August 20th 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=`[_2_]

"Lookingglass"
"Fred"
I'm sure that would help some people, Kyla, but in this case
*you're* the
one crossposting and the simplest solution is for you to stop doing it.
That way everyone of the group doesn't have to clean up after you. I
know
you probably just replied to somebody else's crosspost and they are the
ones who selected to crosspost to the Beatles and rpcc. I've been caught
that way myself, but it'd be nice to direct the replies where they should
go, especially in this case where no cats here are that interested and
there's nothing feline related in the thread.

It's the " ATTN: Mckenzie" thread, by the way, right now.

Peace,
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).

My apologies to you Fred and the good folk here at RPCC. I continued the
cross-posting in response to a post from *Kyla*...or whoever. I responded
the *peculiar* writing style of Mosey...I found it quite funny and stated
so. Kyla responded to my post *spitting and hissing*.

Lookingglass, 'somebody' forged those replies from me. I read those
threads.. I don't usually read rmb, and I swear on JL's resting place, I
NEVER put rpcc on a crosspost. Thanks for the compliment on Mosey's writing
style.
I don't call people liars or get all hissy, that's not who I am, really.
It's forged, look at the return address, I use comcats, not comcast, and I
haven't posted anything to rmb for awhile. And the ascii of the latte and
the Space Needle were all wrong too.
And I don't use a 'signature'

In the future I will remove the cross-posted address this ng IF I choose
reply to another *Kyla* post that is posted to RMB.

I don't plan to reply to RMB anytime soon

...in *brotherhood*...

Peace
Kyla

www.Shemakhan.com

Old August 20th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lookingglass

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote

You also need to be aware that some has been posting under Kyla's name,
but looking at the message headers suggests that the the most recent
messages posted under her name didn't actually come from her.

Dan

This is certainly possible. I'm not that much into *detective* work on the
'net. Those who know better, know better than me.

Kyla and Mosey use the same *ideogram* in their on-line ID sig. I was
commenting on the unique style of writing that *Mosey/Kyla* was using...it
is *funny*. Nothing more.

www.Shemakhan.com

Old August 20th 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=`[_2_]

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
My apologies to you Fred and the good folk here at RPCC. I continued the
cross-posting in response to a post from *Kyla*...or whoever. I responded
the *peculiar* writing style of Mosey...I found it quite funny and stated
so. Kyla responded to my post *spitting and hissing*.

In the future I will remove the cross-posted address this ng IF I choose
reply to another *Kyla* post that is posted to RMB.

...in *brotherhood*...

www.Shemakhan.com

You also need to be aware that some has been posting under Kyla's name,
but looking at the message headers suggests that the the most recent
messages posted under her name didn't actually come from her.

Dan

Thank you Dan...you are right on the mark there....read my reply to
Lookingglass, who is one of the 'few' nice people on rmb, which I rarely
read.

Kyla
--who is NOT a troublemaker

Old August 20th 08, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=`[_2_]

"Lookingglass"

"Daniel Mahoney"
You also need to be aware that some has been posting under Kyla's name,
but looking at the message headers suggests that the the most recent
messages posted under her name didn't actually come from her.

Dan

This is certainly possible. I'm not that much into *detective* work on the
'net. Those who know better, know better than me.

Kyla and Mosey use the same *ideogram* in their on-line ID sig. I was
commenting on the unique style of writing that *Mosey/Kyla* was using...it
is *funny*. Nothing more.

Loookingglass, I don't use a ID sig...those and the other comments were
forged by 'someone', and thank you for the compliment on our writing style.
You are one of the 'few' nice people on rmb. That's why I don't post there.
I have nothing worthy to say there.
Peace
Kyla and Mosey

www.Shemakhan.com

Old August 21st 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Daniel Mahoney wrote:

My apologies to you Fred and the good folk here at RPCC. I continued the
cross-posting in response to a post from *Kyla*...or whoever. I responded
to the *peculiar* writing style of Mosey...I found it quite funny and
stated so. Kyla responded to my post *spitting and hissing*.

In the future I will remove the cross-posted address this ng IF I choose
to reply to another *Kyla* post that is posted to RMB.

...in *brotherhood*...

www.Shemakhan.com

You also need to be aware that some has been posting under Kyla's name,
but looking at the message headers suggests that the the most recent
messages posted under her name didn't actually come from her.

Yes, I get that now. Apologies to the real Kyla. I should have guessed
that, or figured it out. It's been a long time since I've seen a faked ID,
however badly done, and my mind doesn't go in that direction.

Old August 21st 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^'..'^=

"Fred"
Daniel Mahoney wrote:

[...]

No worries Fred, your apology is gratefuly appreciated and warmly accepted.
I read the posts and don't know why, for the life of me, someone would go to
all that trouble to fake ID me.

Peace,
Fred

Peace
Kyla

(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).

Old August 21st 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

rmb, which I rarely read.

There's rec.music.beatles.moderated ... very low traffic (75 posts in
last seven weeks), but always relevant and civil.

I know John preferred cats, Paul preferred dogs (Martha My Dear)... not
sure about George and Ringo.

Adam
Old August 21st 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lookingglass

"Adam" wrote

There's rec.music.beatles.moderated ... very low traffic (75 posts in last
seven weeks), but always relevant and civil.

I know John preferred cats, Paul preferred dogs (Martha My Dear)... not
sure about George and Ringo.

Adam

Well, they did record LEAVE MY KITTEN ALONE.

www.Shemakhan.com

Old August 21st 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^'..'^=

"Adam"
Hi Adam, nice to see you back

rmb, which I rarely read.

There's rec.music.beatles.moderated ... very low traffic (75 posts in last
seven weeks), but always relevant and civil.

That's okay, I belong to the Pink Floyd group and 2 cat groups so I have
enough groups for now, but thanks for your suggestion

I know John preferred cats, Paul preferred dogs (Martha My Dear)... not
sure about George and Ringo.

Adam

Good info to know, thanks
Scrtiches to Lovable Louise