crossposts

Old August 21st 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lookingglass

Default crossposts

"Lookingglass" wrote

Well, they did record LEAVE MY KITTEN ALONE.

You can hear it here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDnCnHV2Rj0

www.Shemakhan.com

Old August 21st 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^'..'^=

"Lookingglass"

"Lookingglass"
Well, they did record LEAVE MY KITTEN ALONE.

You can hear it here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDnCnHV2Rj0

sorry, my speakers are broken...but thanks

Kyla

www.Shemakhan.com

Old August 21st 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Yes, I get that now. Apologies to the real Kyla. I should have guessed
that, or figured it out. It's been a long time since I've seen a faked ID,
however badly done, and my mind doesn't go in that direction.

Fortunately it is a rare occurence here. On some groups it's fairly
common, but not here.

Dan
Old August 21st 08, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Kyla =^'..'^= wrote:
Scrtiches to Lovable Louise

Kyla

prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

L.
Old August 21st 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Lookingglass wrote:
"Adam" wrote
There's rec.music.beatles.moderated ... very low traffic (75 posts in last
seven weeks), but always relevant and civil.

I know John preferred cats, Paul preferred dogs (Martha My Dear)... not
sure about George and Ringo.

Well, they did record LEAVE MY KITTEN ALONE.

Yeah, but they left out the "mee-yow" backup vocals! (And some of the
lyrics too.) Compare the originals, first Little Willie John and then
Johnny Preston.

Adam
--
Email: adam seven zero seven at verizon dot net
Old August 21st 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.music.beatles,rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 14:47:25 -0700, poisoned rose wrote:

"Lookingglass" wrote:

...This from rec.pets.cats.community... (I do find it funny!)

Wen Meowmie sees crossposts on hur Pink Floyd groop, hur jest deleets da
entire thread. We use Comcast Outwoox Xpress az our noos reeder.
Hope dat helpz
Wuv yew awl
Mosey

I'm sure that would help some people, Kyla, but in this case
*you're* the
one crossposting and the simplest solution is for you to stop doing it.
That way everyone of the group doesn't have to clean up after you. I know
you probably just replied to somebody else's crosspost and they are the
ones who selected to crosspost to the Beatles and rpcc. I've been caught
that way myself, but it'd be nice to direct the replies where they should
go, especially in this case where no cats here are that interested and
there's nothing feline related in the thread.

It's the " ATTN: Mckenzie" thread, by the way, right now.

--
Peace,
Fred

Note: I haven't crossposted ANYTHING to rec.pets.cats.community. Linking
the thread between two groups was entirely Kyla's choice.

LIAR!

Shoo, shoo, go away, ****ing rose.
--
Kyla%b
now deleting entire thread
Old August 21st 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Dis person purrtending to be Mosey's Meowmie is gettin old. An her (or
him?) is doing a purrty poor job of it.

YAWWWWNNNNNN

So, kitties, is we ready to get back to da river and do some more of ourz
adventure?

Sammy
Old August 21st 08, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^'..'^=

"
Lookingglass wrote:
"Adam"
There's rec.music.beatles.moderated ... very low traffic (75 posts in
last seven weeks), but always relevant and civil.

I know John preferred cats, Paul preferred dogs (Martha My Dear)... not
sure about George and Ringo.

Well, they did record LEAVE MY KITTEN ALONE.

Yeah, but they left out the "mee-yow" backup vocals! (And some of the
lyrics too.) Compare the originals, first Little Willie John and then
Johnny Preston.

Adam

Da speekers on Meowmies pooter r broke sew her kant lissen tew nuttin.
Mosey
--
Email: adam seven zero seven at verizon dot net

Old August 21st 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^'..'^=

Default Loveable Louise iz Back:)

"Adam"
Kyla =^'..'^= wrote:
Scrtiches to Lovable Louise

Kyla

prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

L.

Hihi Lovable Louise
Et iz nise tew see yew bak.
Wanna go wif usses on our trip tew da Grand Canyon?
We are habbin lotsa funfun
friendly nosepoink
Mosey