A cat forum. CatBanter

thank you sekrit santa

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 23rd 17, 01:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Default thank you sekrit santa

Thank you to our sekrit santa. Mommy let us open it and we love all the
goodies. Mommy had to try the candy before her dinner and shared it with
out Paw.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Sekrit Santa Ann Cat anecdotes 0 December 19th 07 10:18 PM
Sekrit Santa came! Renee Babcock Cat community 5 December 22nd 06 01:29 AM
Sekrit Santa HELP!! [email protected] Cat community 2 December 20th 06 04:19 AM
Sekrit Santa came! Mme. Anas ^..^ Cat community 3 December 13th 05 02:28 AM
Sekrit Santa dsh-diva Cat community 0 December 24th 04 09:04 PM