Selina's birthday

Old May 20th 16, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Selina's birthday

Tomorrow is Selina’s birthday, born in 2010. That is the date we chose
when she was adopted, based on TED’s estimate. It’s hard to believe she
is already 6 years old! She was estimated to be 3 years old when I
adopted her. She was rescued from a church parking lot on a major
highway, and she had several kittens at the time.

Selina’s photo album:
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24419867

MaryL
Old May 21st 16, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_3_]

"MaryL" wrote in message
Tomorrow is Selina's birthday, born in 2010. That is the date we chose
when she was adopted, based on TED's estimate. It's hard to believe she is
already 6 years old! She was estimated to be 3 years old when I adopted
her. She was rescued from a church parking lot on a major highway, and
she had several kittens at the time.

Selina's photo album:
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24419867

MaryL

Happy Birthday Selina
and many more

Old May 21st 16, 07:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

On 5/21/2016 1:05 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
"MaryL" wrote in message
Tomorrow is Selina's birthday, born in 2010. That is the date we chose
when she was adopted, based on TED's estimate. It's hard to believe she is
already 6 years old! She was estimated to be 3 years old when I adopted
her. She was rescued from a church parking lot on a major highway, and
she had several kittens at the time.

Selina's photo album:
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24419867

MaryL

Happy Birthday Selina
and many more

Thanks...and thanks for your comment on the photo page.

MaryL

Old May 21st 16, 11:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

"MaryL" wrote in message
Selina's photo album:
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24419867

My Marblecake sleeps in the same position on the back of a chair,
so her tummy can catch every possible photon. It's amazing how
they can be comfortable like that.

Old May 21st 16, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 5/20/2016 5:38 PM, MaryL wrote:
Tomorrow is Selina’s birthday, born in 2010. That is the date we chose
when she was adopted, based on TED’s estimate. It’s hard to believe she
is already 6 years old! She was estimated to be 3 years old when I
adopted her. She was rescued from a church parking lot on a major
highway, and she had several kittens at the time.

Selina’s photo album:
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24419867

MaryL

Happy purrday, Selina!

Jill
Old May 25th 16, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"MaryL" wrote in message
Tomorrow is Selina's birthday, born in 2010. That is the date we chose
when she was adopted, based on TED's estimate. It's hard to believe she is
already 6 years old! She was estimated to be 3 years old when I adopted
her. She was rescued from a church parking lot on a major highway, and
she had several kittens at the time.

Selina's photo album:
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24419867

MaryL

Happy belated wishes tor Selina's birthday. Boyfie hopes she got lot of
shrimpies.

I chose the Whit weekend for Boyfie's birthday, which is as near as I think,
so he'll have his 14th birthday in a few days.

Old May 25th 16, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"MaryL" wrote in message
Tomorrow is Selina's birthday, born in 2010. That is the date we chose
when she was adopted, based on TED's estimate. It's hard to believe she is
already 6 years old! She was estimated to be 3 years old when I adopted
her. She was rescued from a church parking lot on a major highway, and
she had several kittens at the time.

Selina's photo album:
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24419867

MaryL

Happy belated wishes tor Selina's birthday. Boyfie hopes she got lot of
shrimpies.

I chose the Whit weekend for Boyfie's birthday, which is as near as I think,
so he'll have his 14th birthday in a few days.

Happy birthday to Boyfie, too. I think that is on May 16 this year.
Selina was rescued in a church parking lot and lived for some time in a
foster home. When I adopted her, I chose the date that TED had listed
as her date of birth on her paperwork. I selected Duffy's birthday as
the first full day after I adopted him, and Nikki (rescued from a
WalMart parking lot) was also given an approximate birthday by TED.

MaryL

Old May 28th 16, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"MaryL" wrote in message
"MaryL" wrote in message
[...]

Whitsuntide is this weekend and he's having the whole three day holiday as
his birthday every year. He will have Sheba every day. He loves it but
only gets it when he is ill so he'll be in heaven.