$5.00 Reward to Cat Protector

Old April 17th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

Default $5.00 Reward to Cat Protector

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:07:15 -0700, Punch wrote:

On Apr 16, 3:09 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
I never said anything about 25 cent cat food. Why are yopu and your
followers trying to make trouble for me here. Don't you get sick and
tired of abusing others on this group?

--

Mmm hmmmm. You silly, hypocritical asshole.

You're criticizing Fancy Feast, when you fed your cat WALMART brand cat
food for FOUR YEARS. The first ingredient in "Special Kitty,"
one of the recalled cat foods, by the way, is "chicken by-products."

Hmmm. I sometimes feed my cat Special Kitty Adult Care Urinary Tract
Health kibbles (not subject to the recall). I'm a bit skeptical about
whether "premium" cat foods are different from or better than store
brands.

Charlie
Old April 17th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

On Apr 16, 9:00 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message

ups.com... CP ILL PAY YOU 5.00 ON PAYPAL TO TELL THE DAMN TRUTH

DID YOU REALLY MAKE A FUSS ABOUT 25c per can cat food?

ILL PAY YOU 5 BUX TO TELL THE TRUTH

I might even pay 10 to someone who will... dig up the actual post
where it makes a fuss

be sure post your paypal addy

I would pay him $50.00 bucks just to STFU and go away

tell ya what, lol, send me the 50, then I can pay Punch the 10 I owe
them
then with the balance I could get a niiiiice .. uh.. SHOES that nice
pair of shoes I saw in the window downtown.

Old April 17th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

On Apr 16, 5:07 pm, "Punch" wrote:
On Apr 16, 3:09 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:

I never said anything about 25 cent cat food. Why are yopu and your
followers trying to make trouble for me here. Don't you get sick and tired
of abusing others on this group?

--

Mmm hmmmm. You silly, hypocritical asshole.

Has anyone here fed their cat the Walmart brand of cat food called
Special
Kitty? If so, did your cat like it?

haha, Nice work Punch, thanks, I love it!
Im only as good as my word, do you have a paypal addy?
Ill send you the 10 bux as promised

Barry

Old April 17th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

oups.com...
"Barry" wrote in message

ups.com... CP ILL PAY
YOU 5.00 ON PAYPAL TO TELL THE DAMN TRUTH

DID YOU REALLY MAKE A FUSS ABOUT 25c per can cat food?

ILL PAY YOU 5 BUX TO TELL THE TRUTH

I might even pay 10 to someone who will... dig up the actual post
where it makes a fuss

be sure post your paypal addy

I would pay him $50.00 bucks just to STFU and go away

tell ya what, lol, send me the 50, then I can pay Punch the 10 I owe
them
then with the balance I could get a niiiiice .. uh.. SHOES that nice
pair of shoes I saw in the window downtown.

Wal-mart is cheaper you can getyour uhhh blunts there evil grin ;-)

Old April 17th 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

On Apr 16, 9:36 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

Wal-mart is cheaper you can getyour uhhh blunts there evil grin ;-)

yeah, but they might have bi-products in their blunts

Old April 17th 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 17 Apr, 02:00, "Matthew" wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message

ups.com... CP ILL PAY YOU 5.00 ON PAYPAL TO TELL THE DAMN TRUTH

DID YOU REALLY MAKE A FUSS ABOUT 25c per can cat food?

ILL PAY YOU 5 BUX TO TELL THE TRUTH

I might even pay 10 to someone who will... dig up the actual post
where it makes a fuss

be sure post your paypal addy

I would pay him $50.00 bucks just to STFU and go away

Why am I not surprised Matthew?

evil grin all over my face here
I have a feeling that you aren't going to get that pay pal address
somehow, lol;o)
S;o)

Old April 17th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

On Apr 16, 9:49 pm, sheelagh wrote:

Why am I not surprised Matthew?

evil grin all over my face here
I have a feeling that you aren't going to get that pay pal address
somehow, lol;o)
S;o)

OH HELL look out Matt, I ain't saying she's a gold digger, but she
ain't messin with no broke nigga

Old April 17th 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 17 Apr, 02:19, body sweat wrote:
On Apr 16, 9:00 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

"Barry" wrote in message

oups.com... CP ILL PAY YOU 5.00 ON PAYPAL TO TELL THE DAMN TRUTH

DID YOU REALLY MAKE A FUSS ABOUT 25c per can cat food?

ILL PAY YOU 5 BUX TO TELL THE TRUTH

I might even pay 10 to someone who will... dig up the actual post
where it makes a fuss

be sure post your paypal addy

I would pay him $50.00 bucks just to STFU and go away

tell ya what, lol, send me the 50, then I can pay Punch the 10 I owe
them
then with the balance I could get a niiiiice .. uh.. SHOES that nice
pair of shoes I saw in the window downtown.

I bet you did
he he ha hamakes me laugh just thinking about it....

Barry, Can I ask you something?
You have come up with some brilliant persona's over the years, but
none so derogatory as the one that you are using presently..

Can't you think of something...well, nicer?
S;o)

Old April 17th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Tue, 17 Apr 2007 01:01:50 GMT, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

I guess no matter what is said, people will always get
attacked here.

When "people" equals someone who makes claims and either can't back them up
or refuses to do so, yes. Same goes for people who give dangerous or
stupid advice.

Very sad that this group has turned into such a bad
place to come. It used to be very informative too.

Then why are you still here?

--
Lynne
Old April 17th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"body sweat" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 16, 9:49 pm, sheelagh wrote:

Why am I not surprised Matthew?

evil grin all over my face here
I have a feeling that you aren't going to get that pay pal address
somehow, lol;o)
S;o)

OH HELL look out Matt, I ain't saying she's a gold digger, but she
ain't messin with no broke nigga

Easy there boy as long as the gold digger puts out I got a contract that
she can sign that says she can pay me when it is all done and over. And she
will never know what hit her