PING: Tak

Old May 23rd 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

Default PING: Tak

Unless I've missed a post, I haven't seen you for a while Tak. How are you?

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old May 23rd 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Default Tak

Susan M wrote:
Unless I've missed a post, I haven't seen you for a while Tak. How
are you?

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Tak's posted a few times in the last couple of days.

Old May 23rd 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

"Adrian A" wrote in message

Tak's posted a few times in the last couple of days.

Thanks Adrian - I didn't see the posts since I fly through the ng these days
because of the baby.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old May 24th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Susan M" wrote:
"Adrian A" wrote in message
Tak's posted a few times in the last couple of days.

Thanks Adrian - I didn't see the posts since I fly through the ng these days
because of the baby.

I was away for a week or so, and now that I'm back, I'm worried about
Pam! I hope she's okay.

Old May 25th 07, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

I talked to her last night for quite a while, she is fine and we talked
about you as I had evidently missed your posts as well, I will talk to her
tomorrow or sat and will be able to tell you are fine, Lee, relieved... see
my update about Pam in the other thread

Old May 25th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Stormmee" wrote:
I talked to her last night for quite a while, she is fine and we talked
about you as I had evidently missed your posts as well, I will talk to her
tomorrow or sat and will be able to tell you are fine, Lee, relieved... see
my update about Pam in the other thread

Thank you for the update. I was visiting temples in Japan, and giving
prayers that Betty and I will someday be reunited. I got Pam a card
in Kyoto, but I wasn't sure then if she was still in the hospital. I
mailed it out when I saw yesterday's update.

Old May 26th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

from the looks of it it will be a very long road for her, I know she will
appreciate the card... and you know I was thinking about you and betty...
have you ever read about the concept of "group" souls... if you read about
it I am sure you will see you will always be together, Lee

Old May 26th 07, 10:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Stormmee" wrote:
from the looks of it it will be a very long road for her, I know she will
appreciate the card... and you know I was thinking about you and betty...
have you ever read about the concept of "group" souls... if you read about
it I am sure you will see you will always be together, Lee

I hope it won't be a very long road! It sounded like Pam's condition
was acute, not chronic! I do hope she's recovering now.

By the way, what are group souls? I was reminded for some reason of
this group following me to a shrine:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Takayuki9z/stalked.jpg

Old May 26th 07, 12:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Pam's condition was acute but the recovery will be a very long road, they
had to remove substantial tissue from the affected area, thus the need for
the skin grafts, enough tissue was removed that the tendons were visible,
she has to undergo general anesthesia every 3 days to have the area cleaned
and packed. it is going to be quite a rough road, we can hope for
uneventful at best.

the concept of group souls is that a group of souls are connected by cosmic
design, and when one soul leaves this earth it waits for the others in the
group to return where it is waiting so they can again enter this
existence... so this time you are the mom, or husband or cat, next time you
are the dog, child or wife. It is a theory that seems to somewhat explain
why some us are not quite comfortable in the body we currently inhabit, and
why some of us have traits that are associated with other times, species or
genders, Lee, hoping that made some sense

Old May 27th 07, 12:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Stormmee" wrote:
Pam's condition was acute but the recovery will be a very long road, they
had to remove substantial tissue from the affected area, thus the need for
the skin grafts, enough tissue was removed that the tendons were visible,
she has to undergo general anesthesia every 3 days to have the area cleaned
and packed. it is going to be quite a rough road, we can hope for
uneventful at best.

That's terrible! I can't even imagine such a bad infection. No
wonder you said that the recovery will take a while.

PING TAK Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 9 June 7th 06 01:02 PM
ping: BEV Tish Silberbauer Cat anecdotes 2 May 27th 06 05:14 AM
Ping: Bev Pat Cat anecdotes 7 April 21st 06 04:18 AM
Ping Suz Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 0 December 25th 04 08:01 AM
Ping Pam S Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 2 April 28th 04 07:32 AM